This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Brooks Brothers

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Brooks Brothers

Is this the turn around of Brooks Brothers that I have always waited for? Brooks Brothers sits on an incredible company history and a library of truly iconic styles, plus some of the most beautiful stores to house them in but can they make the store exciting in a consistent way?. I'm still not blown away when I walk into the Madison Ave store, but sometimes the fastest way to turn a company around is through image advertising (see Abercrombie). I can't wait for next season.

Comments on "Brooks Brothers"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:54 AM) : 

It looks like all that weighs about 50 lbs.

 

Blogger Márcia said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Elegant!

 

Blogger UESman said ... (2:21 AM) : 

By now, I think its pretty clear they've given their clothes a much needed facelift (and lyposuction).

Picked up five shirts from them the a week ago at the flagship and I got a hand-written card from the assistant who helped with my selections. In all my years of going there they had never done that before....I'm impressed.

 

Anonymous ken hill said ... (10:25 PM) : 

I love this look - he looks very well groomed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

His look is very Abercrombie. He's also very warm looking.


melanie

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting