This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Truth Is Stranger,No..More Fantastic, Than Fiction

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Truth Is Stranger,No..More Fantastic, Than Fiction

The First Official Nominee for Sartorialist Of The Year.

Labels:

Comments on "Truth Is Stranger,No..More Fantastic, Than Fiction"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

Impeccable. The style, culture, grooming, and the hat. It takes a special Man to bring all of that together in one instance. Great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 PM) : 

i concur. even the distance between the ticket pocket and pocket looks dashing. the man simply exudes taste

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 AM) : 

That's dope. The man gets it - 'nuff said.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

true. but i much preferred the man with the pink turban and shirt. the color combination would give alan flusser a hard on. however, it does lack the wonderful originality of the hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 PM) : 

love the hair, and the confidence to pull it off

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

I hadn't seen this one. I adore this photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

I absolutely love everything about this man's style. The hair, the hat, and of course, the fantastic suit.

 

Blogger CuritibaStreetFashion said ... (1:52 AM) : 

Oh my God!

How incredible put together this outfit looks...

Unique!

 

Blogger jamesylala said ... (6:06 PM) : 

I LOVE THIS MAN! I LOVE HIS LOOK! I WANT TO BE HIM!!!!
A M A Z I N G

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I wonder where this picture was taken...If it was at a fashion show, I would love to know what profession a rasta holds in the industry.

He looks much too old to be a poser, so it is the contradiction that I find fascinating...

I think this is why I return to the site over and over again. Scott Schuman has an incredible eye for contradiction. In my mind fashion is all about contradiction...Think Cinderella (hoodrat dressed up like a princess). People treat her like a princess right?

 

Blogger ginjin3 said ... (1:45 AM) : 

i don't know how i missed this before, this man has great style!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Everyone with dreads is not a Rastafarian.

 

Blogger Missy's Got Fighting Blood said ... (2:56 PM) : 

All I know is, my son's father better look like this when he's older! He's Jamaican and he has the nicest dreads and he looks like a nanny goat (the head shape and how he wears his hair sometimes makes me say this) and he's adorable! I love his style. His body makes the outfit, so he can be stylish in a black Bob Marley tee-shirt and jeans. I am raising all my sons to be like THIS man (style wise anyway!).

 

Blogger Gina, Girl Genius said ... (2:36 PM) : 

amazing! BUK BUK BUK!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

What a beautiful man. It is him. It is every detail and all together.

All the way from Chile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM) : 

I love the hat! The face says, "I alone can wear this hat." Slender man with fat composure wins in the end.

 

Blogger Jill said ... (9:20 AM) : 

He's fabulous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 PM) : 

I have never felt an envy as intense as this. How can someone know that then can pull off a style they have never seen before, because only they can pull it off?

 

Anonymous vanessa said ... (7:05 PM) : 

impecable! he's just got it.

 

Blogger StultusJuventus said ... (10:51 AM) : 

just looking through some of the older photos and found this shot- he's my buddy's dad!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Beautiful.

 

Anonymous Daydreamer Nightcat said ... (8:23 AM) : 

What a combination.Gorgeous!!..!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 AM) : 

wow.

 

Blogger trinity said ... (1:23 AM) : 

Sweet! Enough Said.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

i want him in my leavingroom

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 AM) : 

terrific!

 

Blogger Carol said ... (11:06 PM) : 

The organic-indigenous meets the formal-imperial. I'm going to attempt a female version of this for Monday. What to bring for a bag....

 

Blogger J. said ... (4:35 PM) : 

This is a well put together old man! good for him! I like it!
http://thecouturegarden.com/

 

Blogger r3d said ... (3:53 PM) : 

that's not style but talent ... =)
amazing !

 

Anonymous Heidi said ... (2:26 PM) : 

YES!
The hair, the hat! The beird! And the vest. And his expression. What perfect contrast.

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (6:43 AM) : 

Totally amazing and wonderful!!--love your title--oohh so true

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

love love love love LOVE this photo!!!!

Keep doing what you're doing, your blog has turned into an important part of my day.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting