This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

What's Mory Wearing Today?

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, November 20, 2005

What's Mory Wearing Today?

Comments on "What's Mory Wearing Today?"

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Wrong choice on the shoe front! I would always reccomend a darker shade of brown with a dark coloured suit (Would love to know his opinion). Other than that, Mory looks great!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:21 PM) : 

Solomon
Thanks for the Liverano link. I had been trying to find that.

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (6:19 AM) : 

I plan to see the guys at Liverano in January when I am in Italy. I will make sure I post a blog on my trip.

Ps. I love your Blogs.............keep them coming!

 

Blogger ek said ... (4:36 PM) : 

I think the shoes compliment the tie very well. Not ideal upon first thought, but it works. Helps that he looks very confident.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 AM) : 

impeccable... the glasses, tie, and pocket square
and i do think the shoes work well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 AM) : 

He's still owning the Avenue.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

it would have been better if the shoes were reddish brown like burnt sienna.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:46 PM) : 

I give me vote on burnt sienna shoes. Neverthless I still love his picks.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting