This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street...Outside Marni, Soho

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, March 30, 2006

On The Street...Outside Marni, Soho

Comments on "On The Street...Outside Marni, Soho"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 PM) : 

Looks Marni-esque, but old ladyish.

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (1:31 AM) : 

What an excellent print on the dress and great shoes.

I wish the coat wasn't so shapeless though, but I'm sure once she's inside and it's off, she looks marvelous.

Also, I love how the black/orange contrast with her pale skin.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06 AM) : 

the coat is gorgeous, the whole outfit is

 

Blogger la femme said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Oh, I love that coat. Stylishly shapeless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:36 AM) : 

I love the dress...I'm not sure if the fabric is a woven or it's a print..but it's really colorful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:25 PM) : 

You know, this look - with the contrasts and the casualness - is one of those looks you see on the street that make you wonder, maybe 5 seconds later, "Damn, why didn't I think to dress myself that way at least once?" It's so effortless and easy yet striking.

Good find.

- AthenaNY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 PM) : 

Mad love for this outfit. The rumpled coat offsets the primness of the dress. Old lady-chic. I'm inspired to dig through my closet for my old hand-me-down Ferragamo bow flats.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 PM) : 

LOVE the print/weave on the dress (it is a weave actually, isn't it?) very 60s optic art but you totally don't notice it at first.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 PM) : 

ps. that coat is leather, yes? love it... a trench but leather. again, so subtle, so cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

I HAVE THAT SAME MARNI COAT AND BAG :)
LOOOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES BY THE WAY, THANK YOU!!

 

Blogger Claire said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Just checked out your site for the first time - love the on the street pics!Although this one makes me a bit weepy as I just had my favourite Marni bag ruined by an evil dry cleaner...
Claire

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:21 PM) : 

knockout dress - orange is such a great color, but it's sometimes hard to keep it from looking too industrial or "halloweenish." lovely!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting