This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

In the Piazza

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

In the Piazza

Comments on "In the Piazza"

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (6:49 PM) : 

I like how she is wearing her sweater - it adds to the outfit!
Wearing colours like that must make them happy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM) : 

yet even MORE marvellous . . . .

Scot

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM) : 

I love how the sweater is tied to the front like an apron, instead of around the back. I wonder if this is common practice in Italy, or if it is the innovation of this particular lady (perhaps to show off her butt?), or if it's just to cover up an unfortunate pasta sauce stain? No matter, I'm going to try this out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Now THAT'S chic in Milan!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 AM) : 

It's the shoes, it's the shoes! I'm a guy and I'm in love with those shoes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

I was in northern Italy last month and I kept seeing this shade of orange on both men and women's pants. It seems a bit like the Italian version of Nantucket reds. Preppie in a good way. Love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

I want to be this woman when I grow up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 AM) : 

to the guy who is in love with the shoes... can you explain why? (just curious.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 AM) : 

Lol! Think it's because they're simple, yet unusual and I like love the fact that they are pointed.
Also because they work in white which I've normally (prob wrongly) thought was a faux pas when it came to women's shoes.
I'm a sucker for shoes (mens) so I appreciate nice footwear when I see it

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:03 PM) : 

She reminds me of my Aunt Kristane. True style can be found anywhere.

 

Blogger QuietDelight said ... (4:33 AM) : 

This woman is the epitome of classic chic. The timeless cut of her clothes carries the orange colour well. Her skin tone and hair colour as well as her bag work well with the orange. I have been going to Milan for twenty years now for visits, and I can say that the style has not changed.. Each season has its rules in terms of fabric and colour--which are based on common sense (ie. lose fits for summer to cool down and winter to circulate body heat, elastic fabric for spring and fall--add Continental aesthetic to that and you've got a hard to beat formula for effortless elegance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

loving the vibrant color, hating the shoes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:32 PM) : 

Casual and stunning! American women just can't (or won't) do this! The sweater? Not sure about the "apron" effect. When I lived in Barcelona I loved how both men and women would attach their sweaters to themselves in different ways.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 AM) : 

oooooooooh xx

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting