This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

AT The Collective - Cotton Suit

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, July 24, 2006

AT The Collective - Cotton Suit

Comments on "AT The Collective - Cotton Suit"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:21 PM) : 

Sprezzatura!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:09 PM) : 

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your photography. As a photographer, I'm generally pretty critical of others' work (not on purpose, per se, but you know) but I adore your work. It's fabulous. I mean, fashion and photography? Could that make me any happier?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 AM) : 

Love the colour combo,it's sweet and quite an interesting contrast to this man's masculine features...

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (5:07 PM) : 

It's got a great cut, but did not escape the wrinkle attack.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

No

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (6:43 PM) : 

I just don't like this because of the wrinkles. I think in a suit, there needs to be a certain polish or crispness, otherwise, just wear jeans...

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (8:28 PM) : 

I love that what some see as sprezzatura, others see as mere cockiness...
The attitude is half of the ensemble here though. Too light for me, maybe if I'm into candy cane.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 AM) : 

wow, donald trump lost weight

 

Blogger Célibataire said ... (2:24 AM) : 

omg.so im not d only one who thinks this dude look like d skinnier version of Donald Trump.
cool though~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 AM) : 

Old Ivy League.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting