This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street... The Buyers, Fifth Avenue

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, September 18, 2006

On The Street... The Buyers, Fifth Avenue

Just to bring the Robert Burke thing full circle - I was on Fifth last week and saw theses two young ladies exiting Bergdorf.
I asked to take their picture and asked they were in town for fashion week. They said yes and that they bought for a store in Moscow. "Do you work with Robert Burke?" I asked, they looked at me like I had three eyes. I knew Robert was working with someone there so I just guessed.
I love surprising people - I should have taken the photo right after mentioning Robert but that would not have been fair.

Comments on "On The Street... The Buyers, Fifth Avenue"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

actually, in a way you really do have three eyes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM) : 

where do people in ur site found all those gorgeous dresses??

 

Blogger Lady Apple said ... (9:33 PM) : 

they look lovely! i LOVE the shoes and the tights...I really need to go buy some tights...

 

Blogger in defense of retail therapy said ... (5:59 AM) : 

i am surprised by the popularity of the footless tight, they are BACK with a vengeance this season and show no signs of stopping.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

aren't they called leggings? i'm still looking for some. But i'll wear them with ballerinas and just-over-the-knees dresses, too make it slightly more classical.
well perhaps heels as well.

 

Blogger M said ... (9:50 AM) : 

that chloé bag is awesome.

 

Blogger Jonathon Morgan said ... (10:07 AM) : 

Funny if they were on your blog looking stunned instead of so.damn.cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Love the shoes but hate just about everything else. These women may be "insiders" but where is their personal style? All I'm seeing here is the same trend you see in every possible magazine and even -- god help us -- at the Gap.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Unfortunately, people always look at me like I have three eyes, even when I haven't said a word...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

I love that Chloé Edith bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

I'm already sick of tights. Their so in they're already out.

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (7:31 PM) : 

I love their "russian" figure.
I love russian "diverse" women.

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (10:53 AM) : 

They are waering the same chains?
I think their style looks very nice and so does teh black bag... I love it...

ENID P.

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I agree, there was not much personal about their look. It was a conglomeration of all the top trends for fall. However, they still look nice

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 AM) : 

They are Russians! You should come to Moscow. You'll take wonderful pictures there...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting