This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Sweet As The New Rebellion

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sweet As The New Rebellion

Comments on "Sweet As The New Rebellion"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM) : 

her hair and posture make this fantastic - also I've heard whispers of this Brazilian designer showing this year, but don't know the name. Any ideas?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Hello Sart!

just a question: is really that cold in NY? I keep seeing people wearing coats and here in Spain, i'm still wearing sleeveless shirts and summer dresses.
Or is it just to show how fashion forward they are - a whole month in advance!

A

 

Blogger ENID P. said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Like the white piping in the shoes and love the jacket sleeves... I think its such girlie touches....

ENID P.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

Is it really that cold in NY already?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

She looks cold.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM) : 

This outfit was just so pretty and classy. I love it :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:34 AM) : 

What an intriguing heading: "Sweet as the New Rebellion". Are you talking about the long-over-short look?

 

Blogger Rafe Totengco said ... (12:45 PM) : 

That shrunken camel peacoat is fantabulous! And those little puff sleeves, amazing. Her shoes have a nice detail on the toe cap. This is a nice way to tweak a very classic combination. It's all about the proportions.

 

Blogger lauracrow said ... (1:39 PM) : 

love that cream jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

That's Tina Chai, our stylist (I work as an assistant designer for Thakoon) and she's wearing all Thakoon! (including the shoes straight from our spring 07 runway...)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

Lovely Jacket !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:51 PM) : 

I'm wearing a sweater today, so yes, it is that cold in New York already, especially in the mornings and evenings.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I love the look.
I love her legs.
I love the look of her legs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

her shoes are to die for!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:38 PM) : 

i covet everything thakoon and this makes it so much worse

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

... I just can't seem to find anything, besides the fab shoes, that I like! The bell-like hem of the pea coat makes her look like a pear. Now I'm not saying that I prefer waifs to "pears"... My favorite aspect of the outfit is her unabashed display of her strong legs. But the shape of the coat... eh...

 

Blogger 'signorina' said ... (8:22 PM) : 

I remain uneasy about the mix-and-matching of seasons in this kind of look - even acknowledging the difficulty of managing a huge temperature range.

Even post "Sex and the City", I can't quite get used to a heavy material on the top, and bare legs on the bottom. I love the clothes and shoes, though, and her overall look is very sweet, as you say!

 

Blogger Teri said ... (2:04 AM) : 

She looks great..but I want to take a full look at the woman behind her...Black dress with red shoes????
She must be gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

She is gorgeous. I love the look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

I loved the Thakoon collection. Congrats to Thakoon!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

Blah. Nothing special at all.

 

Blogger RoseAG said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Another nice brick picture!

She managed to get herself in front of a wall that looks quite nice with her coat!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Really cute jacket!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 PM) : 

I could be mistaken, but I think I've seen her picture in this blog months ago. Or maybe it was in a magazine. I read somewhere that her BFF is Amanda Peet. She's a stylist, right? Really love her look. Great legs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 AM) : 

So funny! I will confess that I read Teen Vogue regularly, and this woman was profiled there as a top stylist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:11 PM) : 

Business is good for hot legs, and vice versa.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting