This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street......West 14th Street, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On The Street......West 14th Street, New York

Love it! Love it all!

Comments on "On The Street......West 14th Street, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

I love her bag and her smile !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:17 AM) : 

How can you not love that new Vuitton Speedy bag with leopard print corners, gold snake handles...it's so f__ed up it's genius. The swing coat, the patent platform wedges. This lady has got it down! On her way to Jeffrey I assume.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

I love it as well, perfect combination and excellent choice of a hand bag. Keep up these standards

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

I love it as well. Excellent choice. Brilliant handbag. The whole is so so harmonious.

 

Blogger RoseAG said ... (9:53 AM) : 

That's interesting, is it a coat or a dress?

Her proportions are perfect for her. I think this is a woman who fits the label: personal style

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 AM) : 

This is PERFECT STYLE to me .
I love her . She looks amazing .
Thank you Sart !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

she looks truly fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

love those shoes!

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (10:13 AM) : 

She loos FABULOUS! That is a proud and elegant woman wearing a very polished black assemble. Very cool.

I tried to walk in shoes with similar shape and hight (Via Spiga) in Manhatan and my optimisism lasted 4 hours...As always Vodka helped with the walking in heels.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Such a cool woman... Love that she is a bigger woman!
/Jimmy Neda

 

Blogger hoi polloi said ... (11:20 AM) : 

She's older and still cool! An inspiration. I've been despairing that as I get older all I have to look forward to is blazers and classic slacks. This lady shows me you can still take risks when your'e older as long as you're covered up ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM) : 

who is the coat by??

She looks fabolous! But she's wearing head-to-toe catwalk looks which makes her a bit of a label victim in a way..

But maybe the strong black coat pulls it together.

Who is it by?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

this great look brings up a question for sart that has been on my mind of late -- what does she have on underneath the coat and is that going to be driving me nuts all winter? i mean, how will this blog manage to feature anything but outerwear for the next four or five months? not that that is necessarily a bad thing -- this woman is a case in point -- but does the great sartini find it limiting in any way? we'd hate to think of him as being frustrated, artistically or otherwise.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Love her LV look, specially the shoes and the coat.

 

Blogger thelittlestbird said ... (1:54 PM) : 

I like that the mixing of a dark brown and black are more than acceptable to you. Because I do it all the time and get looks not disimilar to 'white after labor day' looks. Maybe I am just small town.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (2:16 PM) : 

It's hard to see what's going on with her sleeves, but they look short or possibly 3/4 length, which is really hot right now but presents a dilemma: how do you keep your forearms warm when the weather gets cold? I'm thinking opera-length gloves but that's risky in an "I'm imitating Jackie O" kind of way...Love her shoes and the interesting proportions of everything else.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:44 PM) : 

older that what? (or whom). she's not exactly methuselah's mother, people, and she's certainly not older than me, and i'm not methuselah's mother either. not quite.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:18 PM) : 

I'm laughing so hard right now at the PTSD's "frustrated" remark I forgot what I wanted to say. Er... Yes, terrific look. And the bracelet(s), watch - hard to see, enough to tempt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM) : 

Beeeautiful!!!!

 

Blogger ZOE ALEXANDER FISHER said ... (11:13 PM) : 

this is an amazingly well put together outfit!
I almost thought it was too "right off the run way", but it actually does show her own fabulous style in it too. She looks confident and amazing.
Horray to people who are not afraid to be fashionable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 AM) : 

Yohji A/W '05-'06

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM) : 

This is exactly that kind of woman, who can pull off such a ridiculous accessory as leopard LV bag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

And realisticly speaking, if I could get hold of that coat, I am totally in awe! How much would I have to shell out??

Please give me an estimate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

I want to be this woman when I grow up. She looks fantastic -- a DIVA.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

EXTREMELY beautiful woman

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM) : 

coat is by Yohji Yamamoto!
she fierce!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 PM) : 

She is so hip. This woman is doing everything...and doing it wonderfully.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting