This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Contest Winner Announced Tonight!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Contest Winner Announced Tonight!

Wow!
What great participation for this contest!

I loved reading all the posts.

Tomorrow I will post the additional 100-ish posts that I was not able to post because I did not receive the email confirmation (they are also great)

I think this contest thing went really well, I think we should do some more!
I also bought the new Hedi Slimane book "Portrait of a Performer" featuring Courtney Love. I think it might be a good prize for the next contest. Actually, what I really love is that I think most of you really didn't care about the prize but just wanted to share, I could really feel the heartfelt sentiments in your stories.

I have a few other questions that might make for interesting responses but if you have any contest questions that you feel might make for good participation please let me know.

Thanks again everyone

scott

Here is a link about the Hedi Slimane book

"Portrait Of A Performer, Courtney Love / Hedi Slimane"

Comments on "Contest Winner Announced Tonight!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Hi! I´m a fashion designer from Argentina. I really run out of spare time to participate in the contest, but would love to take part next time. So, I´m looking foward for new contest. Happy new year for you, and go on taking such lovely photos cause I love it and for us, down in the south, it´s a good way of up-dating.
Mercedes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

I really love your eye when u take those pictures, I know in new york its easy to get inspired but with your shots you really give us a gift, Im a painter from Central America, and living in new york and I will love to participate just to share and someday maybe you and everyone we can do something to make the world a little better...You got the power!

AA

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 PM) : 

ooh, I don't know which is more exciting, more contests or announcing the winner for this one! You're right, for me at least it was definitely more about thinking about the topic and seeing what inspires other people, than the notion of a prize.
I am curious about how you're going to pick a winner, and what kind of criteria you'll use. I mean, it's such a subjective thing...

oh well, can't wait to find out!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Well, it was a fun contest, as it gave us an opportunity to share a bit about ourselves - always fun. Thanks and cheers.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting