This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Did I Just Take A Photo Of The Singer Pink?

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Did I Just Take A Photo Of The Singer Pink?

Comments on "Did I Just Take A Photo Of The Singer Pink?"

 

Blogger www.jennyhyun.tv said ... (5:08 PM) : 

To answer your question, no. ;o)

There's really nothing to hate about the outfit, but I'm not too sure about the knee-high socks. They just don't do it for me. I would've preferred not to see the skin showing at all (like leggings), it just doesn't look right to me. It could just be the angle or something.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Nope.. You sure didn't.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

excellent! there is some movement in this pic'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

I don't think so.. I believe she's blond right now. No offense to Pink, but she's also not as slender as this woman.

Definitely a look-alike, though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:54 PM) : 

nope. not her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 PM) : 

She does look like Pink from the side. It could possibly be...

 

Blogger comtedamour said ... (6:03 PM) : 

unrelated to this photo,merry christmas to all...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 PM) : 

i really don't think that's her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

I don't think that's her... but hard to tell from the side.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 PM) : 

no that doesn't look like her to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Nice try Mr. Schumman!

But not this time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 PM) : 

maybe. maybe not. still a great shot nonetheless...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 AM) : 

Ben, I seriously doubt Pink would be offended. She is in amazing shape. Not everyone prefers the very thin look.

 

Blogger n-j-b said ... (4:02 AM) : 

pink as pretty as this? haha i'm sure u didn't mister.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 AM) : 

She looks like she's somebody. She has that air, that stance that says I've stood in front of a million people and survived. Super boots. What a way to confidently wear the trends!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 AM) : 

very nice blog,love it : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 AM) : 

Pink wishes! I love the socks/legwarmers & boots - I can't pull it off but I find myself loving it on the girls who can.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

Silly to have thigh showing. Cold enough to wear leggings? Then let them do their job. Other, wise she is cute, the little orb earings even echo her hat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

I think she's prettier and much more stylish than Pink.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 AM) : 

i think he knows it's not pink...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

love this look - sexy and powerful, yet quite relaxed and friendly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Nope, no Pink. It is a very cool shot, however. I love how her coat is catching wind.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

I have never seen Pink without makeup so I don't know.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:57 AM) : 

Are those leg warmers Prada? They really make this look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Unless she's recently separated, no, that is not Pink. No wedding ring.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

It looks like her to me.. I like the angle and the outfit she's wearing...

ENID P.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

j'aime beaucoup votre blog,la mode est mon centre d'interet principal....J'espere en faire mon metier...

Le Vogue Francais est ma bible...!!!

Sachez que dorenavent je serais un addict de votre blog en esperant une reponse a bientot...

Bonne ConTinUaTiOn.....ByE

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

No, the person in the photo is obviously a woman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 AM) : 

Looks like PJ Harvey to me

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting