This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Pitti Uomo...Florence, Italy

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, January 12, 2007

At Pitti Uomo...Florence, Italy

Comments on "At Pitti Uomo...Florence, Italy"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:53 AM) : 

funny..i own all the similar pieces as she, but would not have thought they all would go together well.

i can say i have a pretty good eye for standout pieces, yet i have such trouble in the mornings, scratching my head and standing in front of my closet for that winning outfit.

i feel that most can agree with me..having a good eye and a good fashion sense are two completely separate talents..the latter which i would die for, and hope to absorb from this blog!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 AM) : 

funny..i own all the similar pieces as she, but would not have thought they all would go together well.

i can say i have a pretty good eye for standout pieces, yet i have such trouble in the mornings, scratching my head and standing in front of my closet for that winning outfit.

i feel that most can agree with me..having a good eye and a good fashion sense are two completely separate talents..the latter which i would die for, and hope to absorb from this blog!

agnes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 AM) : 

beautiful jacket, I love the sleeves and also the bag, she looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 AM) : 

There's that Marc Jacobs jacket/sweater again from the F/W 2006-2007 collection. I personally love the wedges and the Stam bag. The wedges don't quite do it for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 AM) : 

Isn't that the same jacket we saw on someone else recently? Nice louboutins, MJ bag and leggings. No originality, however. This look is too safe for me to consider it stylish or fashionable. It's at least a year old now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 AM) : 

Hi, many nice looks!

I´m soon going to Milan., Italy shoefair and shopping.
http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/8643/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 AM) : 

I love it all!

Sometimes we get constrast arms under the shorter jacket sleeves, which always reminds me of construction workers with their thermals showing. This is much nicer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 AM) : 

What a beautiful sight! She looks great. Love the jacket and purse!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 AM) : 

No, I have decided that I don't like this Marc Jacobs jacket after seeing it here, on J Lo and now. The fur on the elbow level is not flattering. Otherwise, she looks great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I love this casual look. She looks comfortable and stylish.

 

Blogger JYKW said ... (8:22 AM) : 

not too sure about the wedges and tights on her...

love her hair... loose, casual yet stylish

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 AM) : 

For a second while looking at it, it seems almost as if her bag is hanging in midair... Anyway, this outfit is another reason why I love black and all shades of gray. You can really never go wrong. I love the big furry arm accessories, it doesn't look overdone because of the monochromic quality of the whole outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

cool look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

There's that coat again. The shoes make up for the furry "swimmies" indescretion though, so it's ok.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Hair and glasses-- fabulous. Sweater-- fabulous. Skirt-- fabulous. Leggings -- ok. Shoes in combination with all of the above -- HIDEOUS! I'm holding my hand up to the monitor pretending like she's wearing heeled T-straps to prevent my eyes from the atrocity of those shoes!

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:54 AM) : 

The jacket is so luxurious, it's beautiful. (Does it have a hood too? So cute!) I love the leggings coming over the wedges slightly and that they're not absolutely fitted. A lovely outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 AM) : 

this is great (and her handbag almost looks surreal, because of the indistinct curvature of the ground/wall).

ps - LOVE the new features, especially the shopping guide (you and derrick miller are probably my heroes)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

I love this! This reminds me of my semester in Italy. I went crazy for Stefanel and wore nothing but black and gray. I lived in a small town near Arezzo and went to Florence every weekend. Now my mind is definitely not at the office!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Loving the fur cuffs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

She looks so much like Audrey Hepburn in that photo it's scary.

 

Blogger in defense of retail therapy said ... (11:44 AM) : 

yum

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

The different lengths and tones are what make this look scrumptious. Love those cuffs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

I think J. Lo wore this in Aspen 2 weeks ago, fab with gloves!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

This is the same Marc Jacobs coat as the NYC woman a few weeks ago, no? I have to say, I didn't think much of it there, and now I want to go out and buy it. Excellent personal style can't be beat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

She looks cool and I love the shoes but they don't seem to flow with the outfit, they seem to interrupt the sophistication of the look. I would love to see some boots there!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

I love this last group of photos--the grey jacket and coat on the girls, and the STYLE that is going on--easygoing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Not very taken with the wedge shoes but, this outfit is balanced nicely.

 

Blogger la femme said ... (12:35 PM) : 

Beautiful. I love the leggings just touching the GORGEOUS shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

My first blog comment ever! I'm new to the sartorialist, though I have enjoyed your photos on style.com. I mightily enjoyed scrolling through your photos from the last year or so, and I look forward to seeing the new photos. Thank you for sharing your passion!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

I believe J.Lo was recently seen sporting this jacket in Aspen.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

i think she likes marc jacobs. just a guess - the sweater, the bag, etc.. he does know how to make a woman look lovely though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM) : 

I just have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos on men's style.com. They are fantastic beyond words. If only American men dressed like that!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

Dear Sart,

A request -- can you post a compare/contrast of this woman in this MJ jacket and the other woman who wore the same jacket, I think pictured in NYC. Would be interesting to see side by side. I think the other woman originally appeared on the blog 12/18/06

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Blah. I'm just not that fond of it. They're ok pieces but they are put together in a way that doesn't really work for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Do you guys think those shoes can last for spring? I think I'm over them...or am I being too critical?

Sart, everything looks great! You must be having a fab time in Italy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:05 PM) : 

Holy fur cuffs! How fun:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 AM) : 

wow! Style, Comfort and warmth all in one. now this is some creative thinking!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 AM) : 

I think that there's too much going on. everything is nice but not all together. And also, i Don't like footless tight that are so long.
Sorry, but to me this just seems ultra-trendiness with no sense of style and elegance.

A
PS: same with the girl above. The men are much better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

I love those great legging/legwarmers.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM) : 

She looks nice and casual - although the leggings are overlong and the wedges spoil the monocromatic look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:08 PM) : 

Very Audrey Hepburn. I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

She looks like Audrey Hepburn?

Not at all, to me.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting