This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At Roberto Cavalli.....Stephen Gan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, February 23, 2007

At Roberto Cavalli.....Stephen Gan

Comments on "At Roberto Cavalli.....Stephen Gan"

 

Blogger Stratos Bacalis said ... (5:38 AM) : 

Love the hair! He looks like a real life version of the Jason Wu Fashion Royalty FR Homme doll Francesco!

 

Blogger derek said ... (5:52 AM) : 

color by numbers - nothing orignal here - just too neat & co-ordinated for now

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 AM) : 

i love the urban mad max look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:13 AM) : 

Very cool! Great jacket
Julia Bcn

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 AM) : 

That jacket fits him perfectly- that is Really nice

 

Blogger Elizabeth said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Wow. I've never seen a puffer look THAT good.

 

Blogger whyioughtta said ... (10:03 AM) : 

The embodiment of sleek.



(Sorry if this is a repeat comment...Blogger's acting up.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

i see him at Burbridge all the time... oh uh.

 

Blogger Butch said ... (11:50 AM) : 

Though I have nothing against all black, I have to say I find this rather grim.

The jacket's just too pinched for my liking, and the rest is, well, simply generic....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM) : 

Thank you for featuring Asians in your photos. As a Filipino living in the West Coast, I never think of us as sartorial. Even when we follow fashion, I see us as conformists. But you're definitely changing my perception. Salamat.

 

Blogger Cristina Redondo said ... (1:48 PM) : 

I live close to Barcelona in Spain, and I'm noticing like a trend here that goes to the Japanese and manga style in the teenager people...love Japan and it's style, but this picture it's sounds me mucho more to an European style than a Japanese...but, the style of the picture it has charisma and strongness , so i really like it, good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:06 PM) : 

Will someone please step up and tell where the hell did he got this jacket?
Sart - please stalk him and grab the info....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Jacket is Dior Homme. Fabulous!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

well he's the man behind Visionnaire and V mag (along with Ceacilia Dean of course).. i would expect him to dress more 'haute-street' than this..it looks too safe to his standard.

 

Blogger MissJ said ... (4:31 PM) : 

he's hot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 PM) : 

I think it's great that The Sartorialist features people of Asian descent as well but I disagree with the comment that we are, in any way, conformist. People conform in America in general, look at how AMERICANS dress, I don't think it's fair to label it an "Asian" trait. Furthermore this site is about good fashion so who cares if you're white black or chartreuse, if you've got great style it should be about the clothes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:18 PM) : 

biker chic....

 

Blogger Q said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Sexy without skin. I love it.

 

Blogger benson said ... (9:23 PM) : 

yummy...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Jacket is butter. Great look, I think it's a cross between Tokyo chic, Mad Max, with a little latter day James Dean sort of swagger. I likes. Simply because something is monochromatic doesn't reduce the style quotient one bit. He's also rockin' a little Stray Cat-ish type of flava. The more I check it, the more I dig!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 AM) : 

Dior Belt but jacket like Moncler is great !!!
Why doesn't he wear a Cavalli's Belt with Animal Jewels !!!

 

Blogger Sentir said ... (10:28 AM) : 

At first glance, I thought this was a leather jacket which horrified me. I have gone 180 on leather jackets now, I just find them creepy and slimy.

So I was ecstatic to see that it was one super puffer jacket. Maybe puffers are the new leather jackets (I hope.)

Like was mentioned, it's too black and also too bikery. A few embellishments or patterns and a different colour would make it more appealing to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 PM) : 

lucky guy they make Razr's in black . . .

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Cristina - it's also because the man isn't japanese that he doesn't resonate a japanese style.

i think he's rocking a style that bridges his background of nyc and europe!

 

Blogger Asi Mod said ... (8:40 PM) : 

I have always been a fan of his work. Glad to see him getting noticed by The Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 PM) : 

Hi Sartorialist, YOU are amazing! I am from the Philippines and i just discovered your site. Love, love, love your job! I wish i lived in NY. Do you have a collection that features necklaces? I'd really love to see! Great Job!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 PM) : 

I wish there was a (cheapish!) girl version of that jacket...one that covered the butt, stood out from the crowd, and didn't make me feel like the michelin man...The jacket is killer. Leave the all black alone. He's too tough to begrudge him the look; all black was made for a harder edge! Its only the boring "all black is chic"
people that ruin the look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

it is in fact a dior homme jacket from the winter collection 06/07

and a dior homme belt too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

i love his body, totally sleek, slim and energized. great stance!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

The jacket, belt and jeans are all Dior from last season.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (6:30 PM) : 

wow, i gotta have that jacket!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Love the jacket. However, I may be in the minority, but I think he could have gone up a size and would have still maintained that sleek look. Looks uncomfortable.

 

Blogger ilovesecondhandsmoke said ... (1:27 AM) : 

For those who are wondering, Stephen T Gan is Filipino-Chinese.

And he's great. Love V, VMan, Visionaire, and Harper's Bazaar.

 

Blogger Swid said ... (3:46 PM) : 

I'm feeling that jacket.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:37 PM) : 

That is a really nice jacket !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 AM) : 

I just don't like it, or in fact any of the things he's worn on here. Visionaire is so wonderful too.....

 

Blogger chong said ... (8:44 PM) : 

you are GREAT! good to see you again...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting