This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

June at The Sartorialist

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

June at The Sartorialist

June will be a big month at The Sartorialist!

Right now I am schedule to visit the follwoing cities.


Venice - for the Biennale

Basel - for Art Basel

Rome - because it is Rome (plus ,maybe, some beach shots)

Florence - for Pitti Uomo (menswear trade show)

Milan - Mens collections

Paris - Mens collections

Comments on "June at The Sartorialist"

 

Blogger Cristina said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Welcome back dear Sarto!
That a good news that you will be in Florence at June...I hope to meet you..somewhere...It would be the perfect gift for my birthday!
:-) Cristina

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Oh Rome, I love it! When will you be there? I'm off in July and would love to visit some of the places where you see the best dressed of the stylish Romans.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

need a caddy perhaps???

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:33 AM) : 

oh you lucky duck! when you go to venice be sure to go to campo santa margherita and eat a slice of pizza diavola at pizza al volo and then snap the locals drinking a spritz and buying their fish. you'll love it!

 

Blogger Caroline Bingley said ... (12:55 PM) : 

I am so glad things seem to be working out, and that the health concerns improved. I will be in Europe for the art fairs too! Let's hope they are amazing :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 PM) : 

Please come to Tokyo!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM) : 

You're going to be in Paris in June? So will I! When are you there for, exactly?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

I'll be with my family (from Oregon) vacationing in Italy for June. I will do my best to stalk you. Shoot, that makes me feel like I need to rethink my whole packing arrangement. The current set-up is defnitely no sartorialist-worthy. ;)

 

Blogger Injoy said ... (6:39 PM) : 

it's really cool that you'll come to switzerland. see you maybe during art basel!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 PM) : 

good to have you back!
I will be visiting Florence too. I hope I run into you! But please, do consider visiting Athens, it might not be Milan, but it will be worth your while. Anything looks good under the greek light!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Sart - you should come to little old NZ - down under.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 PM) : 

I can not wait to see what you come up with. Rome...one of the place I want to visit in this life time.

 

Blogger feel free to mail in : said ... (3:30 AM) : 

Hope to see you around in Venice!
Arty people is so funny and inspiring....
A kiss,

Marco

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 AM) : 

i am so glad you are venturing these fashion trips, so that those of us sitting in the offices have somethings to look at and get inspired by ;). my daily eye candy, you know. i wish you the best time. and oh, the rome trip, please, we want som beach shots!! definitely.

 

Blogger mahret said ... (5:54 AM) : 

Ha. I'll also be in basel! Well, maybe???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 AM) : 

art basel!! great, you will enjoy. see you there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

When in Venice go out for a "Bacaro Tour"!!! ("Bacaro" is the venetian word for an old fashioned bar)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

What about Asia? There are many fashionable girls in Hong Kong (China), cities of Japan, and Seoul in South Korea!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 PM) : 

Rome is extremely confusing for a "sophisticated eye" like you. I live in Rome and I think that the parts of the city that could attract you are Monti and the surroundings of Campo de' Fiori and Via del Governo Vecchio. To meet very trendy guys pls go to Salotto 42 (www.salotto42.it)for an aperitif or a sunday brunch

 

Blogger Cappuccino Girl said ... (4:40 PM) : 

Say hello to Basel for me. Oh how I miss that city!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 PM) : 

The summer schedule seems amazing. Please try and get plenty of menswear shots, especially in Milan - they create such interesting combinations, and menswear there is no longer just clothes, but evolves into the essence of fashion, a promenade worth watching.

 

Blogger Sissy said ... (12:47 PM) : 

I think Capri would be a great stop as well!!!!!

 

Blogger Anabel said ... (2:53 PM) : 

Venice is the most beautiful city in the world. Can´t wait to see your photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:36 AM) : 

hi,am writing to you for the first time. i am from/ am in india, came across ur blog by chance and have been a fan ever since (features on top of my must read folder).also saw ur work on men.style.com on men and women(bonus) from scandinavia.(i also saw a blog named 'thesatorialist' ...eeewwww).
it would be nice if you come to india sometime and present my country to the world in ways that only you are capable of. much love,
dipanwita.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I envy you.

Please warn me before you show up in DC so that I can make sure I'm looking decent for the entire strech of time.

Have a great trip. The guys on SF are looking forward to the pictures! ;)

rdhd

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 PM) : 

You might be surprised about the lack of style among the Romans. I lived there for two years and have nothing but the deepest love and affection for the Eternal City. Italians (especially Romans) however tend to have a "herd" mentality when it comes to fashion, which, at its best means that they are appropriately dressed for all occasions and at its worst means that even the most nail-biting trends are ubiquitous for that season. I would suggest going into the San Lorenzo neighborhood (Northeast of the Termini train station) to where La Sapienza University is located. I am always amazed by some of the beautiful textile and color combinations the students pull together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:33 AM) : 

drop by galerie ecart at art basel, we'll have a fanzine-store there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 PM) : 

if you are also interested in architecture and industrial design, I recommend the vitra design museum in weil am rhein (germany, very near to basel).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

next time add lausanne (switzerland) for the lucy mackintosh gallery too! i heard it's really good=)

& by the way some of the photographs are very beautiful.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting