This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Pacific Place, Hong Kong

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

On the Street.....Pacific Place, Hong Kong

Comments on "On the Street.....Pacific Place, Hong Kong"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 AM) : 

I think she is pretty though I don´t like her outfit.

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I love the red scarf with the black and white look!

 

Blogger dnqcnn said ... (8:27 AM) : 

yay!
hip!
this is my look!

 

Blogger winst said ... (9:29 AM) : 

The outfit is dated.

it's very "Shanghai" to me (I know this was taken in Hong Kong, but I digress:) the cheaper clothing mimics a few stand-out western trends, and I feel that the ruffles, the scarf, and the overall pattern are simply borrowed from what was happening here last year.

The girl is striking though!

 

Blogger Kathia said ... (9:30 AM) : 

this is a rather uninteresting look. the frills on the front is a primary feature of every piece of clothing in this region. its become a way to disguise the poor quality of material and cut. it is also a commercial spin-off of goth cosplay clothing which IMHO is not the greatest look really.

don't get befuddled by asia's colours sart. there is a whole lot of better dressing out there.

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:55 AM) : 

I like the proportions, the bold gingham, the ruffles, the bold colour and fold of the scarf. Great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

fantastic fun outfit--missed you--glad you are back!

 

Blogger jamesylala said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Love the Alexander McQueen scarf....even if it's 90 degrees in Hong Kong. Have to give the girl props for rocking such a cute alterna-girl look!! If I hadn't notice the great plants in the background, I'd swear I saw he in the East Village. Amazing how global the fashion market truly is!! Welcome back Scott you've been truly Missed!!! PS Just saw Helena Christenson & Leif Seigerson Looking absolutely incredibly walking down Hudson!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

she's so interesting looking! love the top.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM) : 

Dracula anyone?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM) : 

I love the colors. The plaid is looks comforting and casual yet it still has a sense of elegance. I love the proportions.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

Hmm. Drop waisted prarie couture.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:04 PM) : 

I wonder what kind of shoes she's wearing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 PM) : 

her top looks like something i would find at urban outfitters. plaid was new/more exciting a few months ago. i do, however, like her scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 PM) : 

It is a different part of the world and I would hope the look is a bit different.

 

Blogger X said ... (8:57 PM) : 

i'm loving it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:39 AM) : 

very nice

 

Blogger rebeccacalvetti said ... (3:20 PM) : 

I really like her face, and this look is great. Love the buffalo plaid (only plaid I'd ever wear) tunic. I don't think it is dated in the least, but maybe in Hong Kong, it is.

bisous,
Rebecca

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 AM) : 

I keep coming back to this picture, I don't know why.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting