This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street......ReCropped, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

On The Street......ReCropped, Paris

I think shots like this tell you almost as much about the subjects as a regular portrait

Comments on "On The Street......ReCropped, Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

ohmygoodness i love it!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 PM) : 

lovely, i think this photo is very intimate and telling. I am provoked to fantasize about the relationship of these two people just from catching a glimpse of them from the knees down, well done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 PM) : 

In France, especially Paris, I always see what appear to be hand-sewn or cobbled shoes of the most exquisite leather. I love the shoes on the left because they seem to be almost completely removed from present day; They look as though they could be from the 18th century.

 

Blogger melbourne said ... (8:09 PM) : 

I love this shot. It's very playful, no?

 

Blogger DeepBlueSea said ... (8:12 PM) : 

Got a thing for knees, Sart? ;o)

(I'm sure there's an array of Knee Blogs out there, but I'm afraid to look...)

To be honest I'd rather see the entire person. Just my humble opinion...

 

Blogger pearlaceous said ... (9:23 PM) : 

Yay! More shoe shots :) I love them.. I'm dying to pull off socks with shoes, both knee length and anke length

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 PM) : 

Are they bespoke shoes? And where the two romping around on their knees before you shot them?

Questions, questions.
mltt

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

wow this picture is completely absorbing... i need to go back to work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 AM) : 

left: the eclectic choices lead to some curious age and gender dynamics.

the one on the right reminds me of a miranda july aesthetic - just a little playful, just a little wry

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM) : 

i completely agree with the caption. beautiful shot

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 AM) : 

very playful shot. I am in love with those shoes on the left! I would love a pair of those. Does anybody know any around like them? If anyone has any ideas please email nerdbub@gmail.com thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 AM) : 

I heartily agree.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

I agree, those shoes on the left are great! Lacci-cat, if you get any info via email, please post here and pass it on.

 

Blogger May Azcue Creative Portfolio said ... (9:44 AM) : 

I adore this photograph!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 AM) : 

absolutely, I always look at the shoes of a person first. you can tell al lot by just looking at the shoes!

 

Blogger michelle said ... (11:59 AM) : 

What type of camera did you use, or is it that you shot at dusk/dawn? This tone reminds me of the Polaroid Kid stuff (Mike Brodie). Very wonderful photo and love the shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM) : 

this photo is so perfect it makes my heart hurt. it's a nice contrast to to perfect skinny legs with black shoes shots you did a couple days ago. those were lovely in a make-me-loathe-myself way. this ones lovely in a want-to-live-my-life-like-them sort of way.

 

Blogger blyger said ... (1:36 AM) : 

The socks and shoes is very odd to me.

 

Blogger Regina said ... (7:59 AM) : 

It sure does...
Nice one Sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

the feet on the left! ahh, I love that!

 

Blogger iiko said ... (11:13 AM) : 

i liked this shot so much, cause the left feet,..

 

Blogger Alice said ... (6:03 PM) : 

i love love love this photo. brilliant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:57 AM) : 

Ah, that's funny! It`s especially interesting, how people do "style" their feet.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting