This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Color Story #1, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, November 20, 2008

On the Street....Color Story #1, Paris

Comments on "On the Street....Color Story #1, Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 AM) : 

I love that, exactly what I like!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

I love the way she off-sets the chrome yellow coat with a beautifully textured, muted, understated dress that compliments her hair colour. Unfortunately, for me, the purple bag kills it - it's just to obvious and hard looking.

 

Blogger qiwy said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Rainbow in action!!!!!

 

Blogger CMJR said ... (10:05 AM) : 

That color combination is stunning!

 

Blogger 나다 said ... (10:06 AM) : 

her coat is so lovely :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:13 AM) : 

That color is so hard to pull off, but she does it nicely. And i love the pop of purple.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:29 AM) : 

I Loooove it!!! falling in love with this style!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:33 AM) : 

One of my favourites so far, yeah...love her bailarinas and the coat, it's just so positive...her pose for the pic is nice and the purse looks interesting too! a nice global eyecatching look!
X

 

Blogger norawoah said ... (10:43 AM) : 

I love this color, I feel like it surprisingly goes with everything. She looks great!

 

Blogger May Kasahara said ... (10:46 AM) : 

yes!

WIN!

 

Blogger Maryli said ... (10:46 AM) : 

i love this! the dress and belt are perfect under her coat, and her scarf ties everything together...it keeps the bright purple of her bag from being too much. this photo will definitely influence how i shop this winter.

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (10:49 AM) : 

What a delicious combination of color and texture.

 

Blogger Breathless said ... (11:01 AM) : 

I love the purple with that yellow. Very fresh!

 

Blogger Hek said ... (11:05 AM) : 

BEAUTIFUL!

 

Blogger Hadley Makes said ... (11:12 AM) : 

Her coat reminds me of Catherine Denouve in The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. I probably butchered some of the spelling in that last sentence. To any French speakers: my apologies.

 

Blogger Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said ... (11:35 AM) : 

beautiful!

 

Blogger Carla said ... (11:46 AM) : 

So French. Love the combination. Carla

 

Blogger VanessasRunway said ... (11:51 AM) : 

That mustard yellow jacket is quite pretty.

 

Blogger Mimnor said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Love yellow colour ... but yellow coulour don't like me ;( !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Fresh and Lovely!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM) : 

her dress is so whimsical; it works well underneath the structured coat.

 

Blogger Cassaundra said ... (12:42 PM) : 

oh my goodness ... she is so adorably perfect! i love everything about her! fabulous!

 

Blogger Pamcasso said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I always love your work, but your postings in the last few days have been deeply inspiring. I love the color stories, the students, and your story about Susan's hair. Many things I will be stealing stylewise, and one thing I will remember forever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

lovely

 

Blogger Kay said ... (2:07 PM) : 

This is so good... yellow and purple are brilliant together and she's got it in just the right proportions so its not too in your face.
The dress is beautiful.

 

Blogger Wanderlusting said ... (2:31 PM) : 

I doubt I could pull off that colour (and I can usually pull off most with my colouring) but how amazing does that look with the purple accents!

And thanks for showing that not everyone traipses around in 4-inch heels!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

WHERE IS HER COAT FROM?????? i need it

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Yes, thanks for all the pictures of women in flats. The picture of the falling model almost made me cry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 PM) : 

love the combination of the colors.the yellow coat matches her purple clutch perfectly and besides she's very pretty

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:04 PM) : 

Love the colors - although I'd like to see the outfit with the ubiquitous charcoal grey tights instead of black.

Something odd is going on with the fit at the top of the dress. This may have something to do with the other thing that bothers me: the awful posture. This young woman will have a dowager's hump by the time she is 40 (or before!). and I think her bad posture is adversely affecting the fit of her dress.

 

Blogger Girl Next Blog said ... (4:28 PM) : 

great purple clutch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Hello sart, you are right. The colours are georgeous. I realized them, before I had read your heading. Great.

 

Blogger Dominica said ... (1:52 AM) : 

Wow ! THIS is a coat I would buy myself, perfect lenght if you're not tall and infact when I look a the rest of her outfit...I'd just like to swap clothes with her ...
She looks sweet, fierce and stylish all at the same time ..

 

Blogger Allen - East Hampton said ... (12:38 PM) : 

great shot & great interplay of color and clothes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 PM) : 

purple and yellow: perfect complements

 

Blogger Olviya said ... (5:21 PM) : 

i like naturality. she looks stylish and effortless in the same time.
very nice mix of colors.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM) : 

fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

love the photo! i need to ask , where is it taken? where in paris?

 

Blogger elagg26 said ... (9:04 AM) : 

LOVE this! The coat is amazing... and I love the bag and scarf with it. And who doesn't love a great pair of tights?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 PM) : 

She's perfect from head to toe. These colors are so hard to pull off but it's ravishing.
One of the best photos so far

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:10 AM) : 

The yellow and purple combination is to die for! I love everything about the outfit...I feel like I would only dress this nicely if I was in New York or anywhere in Europe. You just can't look so fabulous in northern california or perhaps I just can't afford all the fabulous clothes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:43 AM) : 

Perfection! I'd like to see some Wayfarers or OPs in black to round out the black tights!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

marc jacobs-esque to me.

 

Blogger creative cookie said ... (2:36 AM) : 

curry colored coat=spicy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

woa !

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting