This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......Purple Shoes, London

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, February 28, 2009

On the Street......Purple Shoes, London

Comments on "On the Street......Purple Shoes, London"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 AM) : 

Nice shoes, and Nice hair!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

Great look, I especially love the accessories.

 

Blogger emily said ... (8:12 AM) : 

beautiful shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 AM) : 

wow, striking.

 

Blogger beths said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Fetching!

 

Blogger Sofia Birdie said ... (8:51 AM) : 

I love the shoes! :P

 

Blogger sallymandy said ... (8:54 AM) : 

fantastic. This goes to show that you can really wear basic, neutral clothes and make them one's own with the right accessories. She has the knack. If the shoes had been red or blue....no. And her portfolio bag and turquoise watch are great counterpointsn to the shoes. Well, her great hair works as an accessory too. I find this inspiring because in the current economy it's good to be reminded of the power of the accessory.

 

Blogger A Stylized Hysteria said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Absolutely gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM) : 

Ah, fab! That coat! That bag (Moroccan leather, seventies print)!
The HAIR! And then these pops of color, the turquoise and the purple. It makes me all sappy.

 

Blogger Ele the Berry said ... (9:06 AM) : 

I love looks like this one: dark outfit with a hint of a bright colour. She looks great, and the shoes are to die for...love them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Wow nice purple shoes!! I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Now that I absolutely adore!!!!!!!!!The shoes are superb and the hair is fierce.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

Love the contrast between colours and materials. The shoes are from Topshop.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM) : 

great hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

This is an amazingly androgynous look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 AM) : 

the shoes make the outfit! love it!

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (9:44 AM) : 

It seems the key to looking good with any wild accessory is to keep everything very simple. I don't think I could stay upright in those shoes for any length of time, but I think they look cool on her. Amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Love those great shoes, so unexpected.
The bag and the shoes make it a very interesting look but i find the turquoise watchstrap distracting.

 

Blogger Charl Atan said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Fierce... Someone give this woman a light, already! Bella...!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Those shoes are the best - so 'statement'. I love London style, but I somehow feel that all styles from all cities are becoming indistinct. You couldn't look at any photo on this site and guess which city the photograph is taken in. Globalisation.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

nice pop of color but somehow it doesn't fit with the rest of the outfit and the season.

 

Blogger the november princess said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Those purple shoes are completely gorgeous! I'm not sure if I like that blue bracelet though, reminds me of hospitals...

Love the bag, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

those shoes are awesome. perfect color flair. i want those shoes something fierce. although i'm not sure i could walk in them. but still.

 

Blogger The Concrete Commentator said ... (10:16 AM) : 

Wow! She's fabulous.

 

Blogger Manja said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Kudos! I looked at her outfit and thought "grey, grey black..." and bang! purple shoes! Great combo, I like this! Her bag is very pretty, too! (I noticed it a little later, after I stopped staring at her shoes)

 

Blogger MONI said ... (10:22 AM) : 

her shoes and her hair wow!
http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

I like alot!, tall, slender. the shoes makes the statement "look at me"...

 

Blogger phoenix said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Love the unexpected shot of purple!

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (10:46 AM) : 

LOVE it, top to toe! Her hair is fantastic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Love those shoes! I almost bought a pair like that in December, but I ran out of money.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM) : 

The shoes, the coat, the hair. Grrreat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 AM) : 

I love the way this woman's hair is swept a bit to one side. You don't see that to often with that hairstyle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 AM) : 

A little busy--but LOVE the hair!

 

Blogger Tina Frey Designs said ... (11:12 AM) : 

It's not just the shoes that are great...I love her hair! Very cool style!

 

Blogger saintvenus said ... (11:14 AM) : 

the shocking purple shoes echo with her grey tweed jacket. I have to dig out my purple shoes now!

 

Blogger lydia said ... (11:15 AM) : 

this lady looks so put-together and nice. the shoes are a perfect finish, too, and her coat is lovely!

 

Blogger yoonrs said ... (11:31 AM) : 

purple shoes! i love the hair -- sexy as all hell!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

Those shoes are amazing! The ensemble looks neutral, appropriate for the foggy English winter, but at the same time, the watch and shoes add spots of color to signal that life is not all dead in the winter...

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (11:35 AM) : 

loove looove looooooove her heels!! amazing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

oh, I love her shoes...purple on grey...

 

Blogger ernest said ... (11:39 AM) : 

That is a lovely picture. The purple is a very nice contrast to the rest of the photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Gorgeous bag...and I love her hair.

 

Blogger nycknowmad said ... (11:52 AM) : 

Love love the pop of color being on her feet. Love her bag as well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

I have to comment those shoes! They are purple, PURPLE my friend! And they are not an ugly purple color but a fantastic gougers one, the shoes are also extremely preatty. I do believe they wold have looked just as goo in white, example.

The purse has a vintage look too it and I love vintage, + her hair, so cool!!

 

Blogger Fly Girl said ... (12:11 PM) : 

ooh la la! Total London quirkiness. I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Loveeee....Interesting portfolio as well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:20 PM) : 

I love it. Just a splash of color with her shoes and her bag. And it helps that she's gorgeous.

 

Blogger Welcome said ... (12:20 PM) : 

LOVE that the purple shoes just blast up from the rest of her outfit, also that here watch-band is turquoise/light blue, that's dope! I use a lime green so my point is put om some color hehe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM) : 

W-O-W!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM) : 

POP! That's what those shoes do. Oh, how I love this ensemble: the hair, the shoes, the monochrome outfit (might replace the brown bag with a black one just to further emphasize the contrast with the shoes). (Does anyone else think purple looks absolutely divine on dark-skinned women? It's a natural association I've always made: purple and dark skin.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:25 PM) : 

she is beau-ti-ful! what fantastic style! my eyes do a dance to the song of every article: the warm jacket with what appears to be a string running through the buttons; the gorgeous bag and the divine shoes. she hit all the right notes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM) : 

holy mole! thank you!


She is marvelous! great shoes - black tights are the best background - fantastic air and gohead girl, cute legs too!
now i really miss having my hair like that. mmmmm

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM) : 

holy mole! thank you!


She is marvelous! great shoes - black tights are the best background - fantastic air and gohead girl, cute legs too!
now i really miss having my hair like that. mmmmm

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM) : 

what are the young women wearing in Brixton?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

i would write a comment, but there is no point since you only publish praise. i guess the site is more interested in gathering sycophants than in dialog

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

Great hair. Great shoes - and they almost match the I've-just-escaped-from-a-mental-hospital wristband. What's that building in the background? I'm not wild about the purse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:52 PM) : 

hi.. maybe you could do a little description of your models, the items they're wearing and where they got it from? just a suggestion :)

great job at photographing such beautiful and stylish passersby regardless. keep up the great photos :)

 

Blogger The Shopaholic said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Ouah ! C'est quoi la marque de ces merveilles de chaussures ????
Je les veux (enfin, si cela rentre dans mon budget !)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

wow... all i can say so early in the morning...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 PM) : 

I love her hair, and the bag and shoes give this outfit character.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:05 PM) : 

somedays i just wanna hide myself, go grey...but i still wanna be "interesting"...so, the color shoe it's a greaat option!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 PM) : 

yeahhhhhhhhhh goooooood!
가지고싶엉ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
i like that shoe!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

love the pop of color!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Love how the shoes pop out :)

http://myshoebox.se

 

Blogger 3BestFriends said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Lovely shoes! Lovely hair! Really just great all around

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM) : 

i love her shoes,
i love that fluorescent purple,
fabulous!!

 

Blogger DEYN said ... (1:32 PM) : 

love the shoes..it's a well put together outfit with a pop of color..

 

Blogger Laura's Family said ... (1:34 PM) : 

nice girl, love the purple touch, which call the spring!
http://selonsyllora.blogspot.com

 

Blogger kim. said ... (1:45 PM) : 

wow! love this :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 PM) : 

i looooove the texture of her coat!!! such a gorgeous silhouette

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Amazing look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

I love so much those shoes!
(but not the bag).

 

Blogger Super Milk-Chan said ... (1:54 PM) : 

Her hair is amazing. I'm so jealous.

 

Blogger Stephanie Clayton said ... (1:55 PM) : 

The shock of purple & her turquoise watch make me feel happy looking at this photo. :)
Her hair is pure fun!

 

Blogger Johanne said ... (2:03 PM) : 

Oh god, first comment?
I love her hair, and how the purple shoes gives such a cheerful contrast to the outfit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM) : 

Love the shoes!! They makes the whole outfit work. Great style.

 

Blogger RJ said ... (2:13 PM) : 

GORGEOUS!

 

Blogger myslak said ... (2:21 PM) : 

I suppose that people who like colours (and I'm definitely one of them) have a huge problem to reach this kind of look. Mixing colours is so common skill comparing to the ability of using one colour so properly.

 

Blogger BetwixtandBetween said ... (2:22 PM) : 

this is such a geat outfit! i love the way it looks like she just "threw it on" but then the shoes just make it stand out and exciting and full of flavour...plus the bag is great too!

 

Blogger Cassiopeia said ... (2:29 PM) : 

AMAZING shoes. they add such a juicy pop to the outfit! also admiring that bag! xxxc

 

Blogger Bombchell said ... (2:30 PM) : 

lovely!!!! i love how the shoes pop!

 

Blogger The Comet said ... (2:31 PM) : 

I love her.. this outfit makes me feel relieved--something about the tilt of her stance, the purple on black on grey, the fabulous hair, the cigarette, and that curious leather bag under her arm..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM) : 

Gorgeous! But to me these extra-large clutch/portfolio purses just look cumbersome and forced. Maybe I just imagine how annoyed I'd be if I were carrying one around and needed a hand to do something else.

 

Blogger diane said ... (2:35 PM) : 

I tried clicking on the image to make it larger, but to no avail. My god, I love those purple shoes! And her "natural", wonderful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

wow i am in love with this! and the neon blue color of her watch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 PM) : 

the best picture on this site! It's nice to see black people with natural hair! [and the shoes are a great compliment to the big grey coat].

 

Blogger Je ne sais quoi said ... (2:57 PM) : 

i´ve fallen in love..

 

Blogger Monster Blond said ... (3:00 PM) : 

this woman is seriously rad..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 PM) : 

This is fab! Don't those shoes just pop right out!

 

Blogger Katie said ... (4:57 PM) : 

love the contrast of the shoes against the black tights and grey coat, personally not too keen on the ethnic print bag myself but like the contrasting watch too.
She's good at accessorizing!!

 

Blogger Juliana said ... (5:41 PM) : 

i like your blog so i added you to my links ok? =)

 

Blogger anne said ... (5:48 PM) : 

wow! that hair and those shoes demand attention

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Purple Haze Baby!

What ever it is, a pair of killer heels or personalised accessories is a spell on any gal’s outfit.

Incognito.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

Ooooh, I really really love this look! Love the way the coat is slouchy. I really want to see what she's wearing underneath.

I might try to copy it but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear such bright shoes!

 

Blogger Hek said ... (8:09 PM) : 

Shoes are everything:)

 

Blogger Susana Rodrigues said ... (8:17 PM) : 

I like the shoes, but I would prefer other colour.
Su

 

Blogger TMFA said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Love it!
The purple shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM) : 

She looks great! Love the purple shoes as much as the modern 'fro. I like the doesn't-go-with-anything-here bag. She honestly looks as if she just happpened to look great.

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (9:52 PM) : 

omg THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Her hair is her best accessory...LUV it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

GORGEOUS!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 AM) : 

I love everything about her. Scrolling down was a revealing treat. Love her hair the most.

 

Blogger triangle eyes said ... (2:03 AM) : 

I am in awe! From her afro to her purple shoes and oversized jacket, I love it all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 AM) : 

i should get a pair of those asap :D ...very nice picture. I like the urban-residential scenery in the background.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 AM) : 

Oh god, I want these shoes! I love the outfit, it's so... greyish/black but then these shoes! And her hair is fantastic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 AM) : 

i love the contrast of the shoes to her watch.
and her hair adds coolness!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:13 AM) : 

I know everyone is obsessed by the shoes (and I agree they are brilliantly eyecatching), but can someone tell me what's going on with the bag? It looks to me as though it is tied by a piece of string to one of her buttons - am I imagining things?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 AM) : 

An ingenious ensemble!

What I particularly love is the way she uses non-descript clothing for the majority of her garments (e.g. black scarf, black tights) and then blinds you with those high-contrast shoes and funky folio.

I can imagine people meeting her for the first time in that outfit; she'd pretty much be guaranteed a "nice shoes" complement every time!

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (7:34 AM) : 

Great to know you're in London.
I wonder what kind of party she went to? (Look at the bracelet on her wrist.)

Cool shot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

I'm not a big fan of the clutch (although I might be wrong since it's only a picture and I can't see it clearly) Love the turquoise bracelet though. fass

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:33 AM) : 

I enjoy her shoes !! Wonderful !

 

Blogger jessica patrice said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Her hair is her best accessory!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

shoes!!
uoll
*-*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Yes, but can she run in those shoes? My five pounds says she can.

 

Blogger ahalpernunc said ... (12:55 PM) : 

here's the link to the shoes, found them on topshop:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=60&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=73934&parent_category_rn=42358&productId=1039518&langId=-1

funny about the party bracelet. maybe from fashion week??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:04 PM) : 

In assembling her somewhat drab outfit, I believe this one thought, "I'm still alive and I am going to attest to that fact." I think we all need a flash of color even if we do not smile all of the time. She is smiling somewhere in her heart and she wants the world to know.

 

Blogger Michael Joseph Owens said ... (1:11 PM) : 

Fantastic color details.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Salut,

absolutly fantastic. A great accent! A contrast to the rest of the outfit. I love it.
From where are these shoes?

Jérôme

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 PM) : 

I love the shoes and the bag!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Wow! Tights + open toe cage shoes? Hmmmm... That takes courage. I like the look though, minus the brown satchel.

PS: naturally curly (i.e. unprocessed) hair is NOT an accessory; it's hair.

 

Blogger Dr Raj said ... (1:54 PM) : 

fabulous shot. in response to an earlier comment about big city styles across the world becoming too samey as a result of globalisation, i think this is completely untrue. certainly, as a result of globalisation, ppl are more 'international', in that one can find more nationalities in a given city - but in no way, shape of form can the italian tailoring, fabrics and styles that sartorialist captures in milan/firenze be ever mistaken for london style! am i wrong?

 

Blogger D. said ... (5:40 PM) : 

Her hair is stunning! If even just a fraction of the people blessed with thicker hair tossed their straighteners and dumped their salon appointments, the world would be a more interesting place...

Also! I demand to know what she was wearing under that coat! That particular purple is just too warm (or something) for that grey, but against all black, it could be good, and the nonstop black would tie the purples in the bag to the purple in the shoes, too.

Every once in a while, I start to feel redundant in my palette of black/grey/red/dark denim, but just thinking about some simple dress over those tights and with those shoes has me appreciating how slick primarily black outfits look. x)

 

Blogger MarieAnn said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I love it! I've promised myself to add a lil bit more color to my wardrobe this spring.. And climb out of the matchy-matchy/bows& flowers-y/black&neutrals pit I seem to have fallen into.. I still like bows and flowery stuff.. I'm just gonna throw a little psychedelic in there! Liking the turquoise wristwatch/bracelet too..

- M

 

Blogger Katie Wilkes said ... (6:22 PM) : 

I like the style of those shoes. Would look nice in black also.

 

Blogger polina melowmad said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Great bubble-coat and love the shoes! Londers are best at quirky =)

 

Blogger Ca Delicious said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Amo!!!!!

 

Blogger Plaid Dad said ... (7:47 PM) : 

The shoes color is actually perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 PM) : 

that's cool

 

Blogger hippie_cyndi said ... (9:40 PM) : 

the afro, african inspired leather bag, the shoes and everything else comes together so beautifully.

 

Blogger KJ said ... (11:09 PM) : 

These are super cute! A nice touch of color for the winter blues.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (11:42 PM) : 

What a gorgeous pop of colour! The shoes themselves are great too, and love the coat! GORGEOUS!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 PM) : 

Oh wow! I haven't been wowed by a pic here in a while. But man oh man is she just superb. I love everything, everything.

Energie

 

Blogger clerk said ... (2:31 AM) : 

glorious!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:48 AM) : 

Okay I wish I could just have those shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:47 AM) : 

Perfect for London right now, we're just coming out of the grey of winter.

 

Blogger shegallivants said ... (6:35 AM) : 

This made me smile.
I love that it is purple. I don't think any other colour would have attained the HI WORLD I'M HERE effect as stunningly.
The turquoise and the beautiful bag serve as smart counterbalancing choices.

 

Blogger SnapandPrint said ... (7:32 AM) : 

I am loving this whole outfit. the shoes caught my eye and the rest of the outfit made me wish I owned it myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM) : 

she looks fab... shoes.. just SUBLLIME...but just to say, ugly turquoise bracelet? comes from the topshop unique show i think... had the same...

 

Blogger Confession Sister said ... (9:31 AM) : 

You've got to lov ethe shoes!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 AM) : 

This girl looks absolutely fabulous. Her style is inspiring .. Great fashion sense!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

adore the shoes!

 

Blogger VIVI said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Why not? They are so cute.
Kisses
Vivi

 

Blogger kale daikon said ... (2:01 PM) : 

It's Birth of the Cool meets Birth of Venus: calm, collected come-hither vibes riding on foamy waves of purple suede.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

love everything but the bag. i feel like when you add such a bright color to an otherwise somber palette the one slice is enough. anything more than looks haphazard.

 

Blogger Alegna said ... (4:45 PM) : 

I love everything including the bag. Great pops of color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

i have those shoes, they're from topshop, mines are a light, dusky pink colour. i love them, they're gorgeous and suprisingly they are not hard to walk in.
lovely x.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 PM) : 

The entire look is amazing. She really knows how to balance sophisticated and classic with fun and modern.

 

Blogger secondvurss said ... (7:59 PM) : 

kick ass shoes! she looks very cool... i would be afraid to approach her.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:37 PM) : 

Purple shoes rule, but why does she look so mad?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 AM) : 

She was photographed by The London Paper's LFW coverage on that day too.

 

Blogger SiljeOgLisette said ... (2:15 PM) : 

I LOVE THE SHOES!!! amazing!!
http://lis-sil.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:02 PM) : 

Stand out items: eye catching purple peep toes and probably her "I'm sort of something special" hair.

 

Blogger Florence said ... (11:40 PM) : 

This photo is stunning. I love her hair, I love her shoes. Real style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:47 AM) : 

Nice outfit.!! Those shoes are fantastic.

 

Blogger LornaElaine said ... (4:56 AM) : 

love the bag.

 

Blogger joiji said ... (7:33 PM) : 

those shoes brighten up the dreary day. that's what i love about fashion.

---

http://closetambitions.wordpress.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 PM) : 

so cool.

 

Blogger David Y. said ... (10:35 PM) : 

..........speechless.............

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (11:45 PM) : 

What really makes those shoes work is the dayglo aqua watch.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:23 AM) : 

wow

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

How can she wear such vibrantly colored shoes, then mean-mug the camera??? It kills her whole look.

You're never fully dressed without a smile...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 AM) : 

Love the shoes! It would have been a perfectly fine outfit with just black shoes, but that purple elevated the entire thing.

 

Blogger Sarah Lim said ... (9:20 AM) : 

totally dig the contrast of those bondage booties. attitude...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM) : 

she is a friend from art school and i didnt know she was on this blog, but we saw her in the london paper. someone mentioned the globalisation of trends, finding it hard to define fashion to a city, atiena is from paris which probably gives her an advantage: she was brought up to glide in stilettos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08 AM) : 

i love your blog!!I added to my blog! This shoes are one of the things i never would buy but then I saw someone who looks so wonderful with them. It is a matter of style, but I'm learning day by day, jeje.
Kisses

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Oh, what AWESOME Shoes .... who makes them, i wonder?

 

Anonymous Evangelina Vidal said ... (6:27 AM) : 

are those topshop shoes? could be it is london.

i swear they have thme in a candy red colour.

xo

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (10:25 PM) : 

The shoes, the shoes. the shoooeees.

 

Anonymous Term Paper said ... (3:54 AM) : 

Amazing looks

 

Anonymous grow taller said ... (12:34 AM) : 

fantastic. This goes to show that you can really wear basic, neutral clothes and make them one's own with the right accessories. She has the knack. If the shoes had been red or blue....no. And her portfolio bag and turquoise watch are great counterpointsn to the shoes.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:06 AM) : 

In my point of view fashion is a language which tells a story about the person who wears it.

Research papers

 

Anonymous Research Papers said ... (11:58 PM) : 

On the Street the Purple Shoes, in London, is some thing good to watch, I think that different peoples has different style and it is really nice to have your own.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:52 AM) : 

On the Street she is wearing purple shoes with black dress, I think not much a good contrast, But she shoe;s are really cool, If they are in black color then it will be looking cool,

Essays

 

Anonymous Essay help said ... (7:47 AM) : 

It's a way of celebrating the diversity and variety of the world in which we live. Fashion is about change which is necessary to keep life interesting.

 

Anonymous Custom Home Detailing said ... (10:18 PM) : 

This is a fashion stament if I have ever seen one. Good job.

 

Anonymous refi said ... (7:51 AM) : 

Purple shoes goes perfect with the black tights. I wonder how it goes with several different colors. I guess you need to coordinate well.

 

Anonymous Joany said ... (8:51 PM) : 

I can't believe how amazing those bright purple shoes look with this grey outfit, great styling!

 

Anonymous Sunburn Treatment said ... (12:46 PM) : 

Those stick out like crazy, but it's always good to do your own thing!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting