This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street......57th St., New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, April 09, 2009

On the Street......57th St., New York

Comments on "On the Street......57th St., New York"

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (9:41 AM) : 

wow, her heels are killer! Love the nude color with black!

 

Blogger i-Observer said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Beautiful! Nice dark lean profile accentuates her shoes.

 

Blogger Betsy said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Wow, she is SO gorgeous. Love the combination of black and nude. Also, I'm pretty sure that those shoes belong in my closet.

 

Blogger Stefan said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Nice symmetry between the blonde hair and the skin-toned shoes. Elegant. Simple. Just the way I like it.

 

Blogger matthew langley said ... (9:46 AM) : 

great photo - I find myself going back and forth from her hair to her shoes - the color play is just really nice.

Love the Bokeh in this photo...

 

Anonymous noel said ... (9:46 AM) : 

breezy

 

Blogger IJJ said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Amazing nude heels. Love them!

www.lepetitetravelista.com

 

Blogger Vivian said ... (9:49 AM) : 

The leggings with those shoes create a very elegant line. But otherwise, I don't see anything special about this outfit.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

her look is lovely.

 

Blogger diamondsinchampagne said ... (9:53 AM) : 

More perfection! So simply, chic and classy. The perfect trench, chanel and gorgeous nude coloured heels (which I need to buy btw).
All black, so New York and I so love it!

 

Blogger gilty pleasure said ... (9:56 AM) : 

i want those nude pumps.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

simplicity itself!

 

Anonymous Emma said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Normally I think leggings are boring, but she has the perfect legs for them. Also I love that she wore nude heels. I would have expected black, but they are a good surprise.

 

Blogger Jillian Hobbs said ... (10:05 AM) : 

the nude heels are gorgeous
she has a fantastic smile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:07 AM) : 

one word ... gorgeous!!!

she has killer legs :)

 

Blogger Dawn said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Gorgeous! Love the shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Wonderful !!! I' m an italian boy,if you' re looking for a boyfriend just tell me... you' re so beautiful !!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

ha. i saw her in midtown later that evening. i definitely took notice. those heels were more impressive in person.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

normal;like the shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Just beautiful! Everything.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 AM) : 

NICE ankles

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:37 AM) : 

I love the shoes!!

 

Anonymous Elaine said ... (10:39 AM) : 

She is a beautiful woman. Nice to see the trickle of color from beneath her un-buttoned jacket. When I see high heels like this, I can only regret problems these young women will have with their feet in years to come, (speaking from experience). The combination of the black outfit, blond hair and shoes, and the touches of red and green in the background are wonderful. Thanks!

 

Anonymous Mimi_Style said ... (10:41 AM) : 

WOW! This look= sartorial perfection. I wanna be her when I grow up! One of my fave blogs :)

http://highendrearend.wordpress.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Nice smile, but the shoes make her feet look really big.

 

Blogger Laura said ... (10:51 AM) : 

i love that the nude heels have just enough pink in them.

 

Blogger kellywinonaoxford said ... (10:59 AM) : 

not very creative, but very lovely nonetheless.
insanely covetous ankles.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Very cute, a girly girl I'd say, yet nonetheless very chic.

imho the heels are too high, i.e. feet + back problems.

 

Anonymous Camilla said ... (11:07 AM) : 

The shoes and leggings are pretty good. But otherwise this is sort of boring midtown Americana. Wouldn't it be great if she had, oh, a crewcut or something?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Okay, I think that I can safely say that I am over leggings...

 

Anonymous Amy said ... (11:16 AM) : 

I'm getting tired of these ultra-high pumps. So unpractical for walking around the streets of New York.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:22 AM) : 

This girl is my best friend and is indeed the most beautiful human being on eart - inside and out! Love you!! xoxoxo

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:24 AM) : 

very elegant, but why those terrific shoes?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Gorgeous, i love her shoes and her smile

 

Blogger Jade said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Where do I get nude pumps like these? I have been looking for some for months, if not years!

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (11:43 AM) : 

Nude color is amazing, love this shoes!

 

Blogger Paul Kierstead said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I love everything until I get to the shoes. Her feet look out of portion to the rest of her, almost certainly due to shoe choice. She has truly lovely lines though; one of the few who could make leggings look so good.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Those shoes!! *swoon* They look like Louboutin but I don't see the red inside the heel . Anyone know who makes them? The rest of the look is simple. She looks well put together if not a tad predictable.

 

Anonymous Jules said ... (12:07 PM) : 

You know it's New York when black is the predominant color

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:16 PM) : 

Her "dogs are barking"! Ouch!

 

Blogger J. said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Classic, simple colors, I love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 PM) : 

I have those shoes and they are actually pretty comfortable for 5" heels. They get loads of compliments too. As for those who are tired of seeing ultra high heels, don't buy them then. They aren't going anywhere, so good luck! Nothing makes your butt higher and legs hotter than those shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

I like her trench coat. The heels are too Sex and the City for my taste.

 

Anonymous princess glee said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Ooooo, her legs and feet look so Cyd Charisse dancer sexy. Love how the black is broken up with the nude shoes and the tee underneath. Is this New York's idea of Spring Knocking?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 PM) : 

Nice but nothing special

 

Blogger zuccotto said ... (1:12 PM) : 

I like the coat a lot, don't mind the leggings, think she looks great.
I happen to be wildly against these recent years of super high heels, for all the reasons mentioned by others. They sometimes make me think of chinese foot binding in passing. I don't even think they look that great, though I'll agree high heels make the leg look good, but that is true of lower heights also. When the super high heels are in combo with the lolita-pigeon toe positioning (which they aren't here) then I really roll my eyes. These are two fads I am hoping to see less of as people look for the next new thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

she's very cute and manicured looking but i'm very very very tired of those cutoff leggings every girl wears. i don't think they are flattering and they are not substitutes for pants or tights.

 

Blogger Susan B said ... (2:14 PM) : 

I'm with Amy. Yes, the shoes are pretty (LOVE the nude with black) but why is no one making something similar with a (walkable!) 3" heel???

 

Anonymous phyllis said ... (2:57 PM) : 

love the coat, it looks very much like a Michael Kors coat I have in red.

 

Anonymous raitei said ... (3:18 PM) : 

she's so preety with the smile... :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

Why's everyone giving this girl heat over her shoes? I agree there's not much remarkable about her outfit besides them (though SHE looks great, and that's the whole point), but nobody complained about the equally ridiculous stilettos at the Tuilleries.
Give her a break! She's a beautiful young lady who is working a sleek and glamorous look.

 

Anonymous Sonali said ... (3:36 PM) : 

The look is simple but also very feminine and sexy and that is defintely not a bad thing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:44 PM) : 

She is very classy and simple, and being young and blonde and beautiful she could pull off anything. The same outfit minus her pretty face would be far less remarkable. As for the shoes, how does one walk in them? Heels seem to be getting higher and higher.

 

Blogger Caroline said ... (3:56 PM) : 

12:34pm -- where can I get those shoes?! they're absolutely perfect (and they don't look too tall, either...I spy a small hidden platform?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 PM) : 

Oh, women in leggings. How I love thee...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:25 PM) : 

Perfection. I don't know why people are saying that it is boring or to be expected--look around you; look at the people walking on the street behind her; have any of them achieved this? Do they get the proportion right? The hang of the coat just so? The details like the seaming on the coat, the lovely collar, the crispness of the fabric?

No, they don't; in contrast they look like--sorry to say--slobs.

She is sharp but not overdone. And I wouldn't judge her "all black"--not all black in my opinion if your top and shoes aren't black--until we see her everyday. And what then if she sticks to black on a daily basis? If you can do mostly black this well you should be let off the hook of being accused of being "uncreative."

I walk around cities all day long and I couldn't do it in these heels--but where is she going? I'll do it for a short time period or a special occasion. And who knows, maybe she just changed into them; or maybe she is cabbing or driving/being driven today, which would make the shoes much easier to deal with. I mostly ride my bike, and I can do so in sky high heels.

She is chic and simple, current and classic. She may not be wearing a tutu and kiss shoes, but I suspect that the negative comments come from jealousy, because she has the type of flawless look that most are prone to envy, and then say they prefer to be "creative" as a cover up (while they sit typing in jeans and a predictable t-shirt...).

 

Anonymous Richard Riggs said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?

 

Blogger Kelly Evans said ... (5:15 PM) : 

I will never get used to pale shoes on a dark leg.... looks terrible!

She has FANTASTIC legs... then they end in rather large looking shoes... a black shoe would have punctuated the ankle far better... I'm with Audrey Hepburn on this one!

 

Blogger 3BestFriends said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Those heels are great with that outfit! Love the coat, too.

 

Blogger Nikki - - Monomestile - - said ... (5:39 PM) : 

very beautiful girl. I have similar coloured shoes that I usually reserve for pastely outfits and have never considered pairing them with all black. Great idea, I'll be sure to try it.

 

Blogger James Jean said ... (6:01 PM) : 

Her stance is so beautiful.....killer heels too

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

i LOVE the play of light on her hair, and her shoes, and i can almost taste the lovely on her knees. the coat is soooooo black, and her calves are to die for...
the purse even, it is soooooo rad.
even the out of focus buildings in the background just add so very much to this photo. i mean, i just want to die it is soooooo beautiful and she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to gether. i love love love this look. does anyone know who makes the shoe? i just have to have. I also have to have the coat and the hair and her makeup and i am drooling over the concrete pavement. does anyone know who laid the pavement? a must have for my home....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM) : 

She is adorable, and carries off this look. It is not ageless and timeless however, which is what I, as a viewer, am always on the lookout for. Transpose this look onto a 45 year old female, and it could be just kind of scary. Her happy and somewhat innocent face really works with her choice of outfit here.

 

Blogger Benoit said ... (7:21 PM) : 

I'm in love! :)

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (8:57 PM) : 

I think I'm going to book a one way flight to NYC...

 

Anonymous zuccotto said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Anonymous at 3:27 - You'd be quite bored if I gave a speech about stilettos every time they aggravated me in a fashion shoot photo, or every time others rave about how amazingly wonderful they are - which is very often, nearly day after day on the Sartorialist.

I don't meant to pick on this lovely woman. I do want to vocalize about my lack of delight in them every sos often,

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 PM) : 

She carries herself so well. The outfit is simple and chic with the jacket, although I'm very curious about what this outfit is like without it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 PM) : 

WHAT BRAND ARE THESE...NEED THEM, DYING!

 

Anonymous Lulu said ... (10:27 PM) : 

Well-- I spend most of my time on the campus at NYU, and everyday I see at least a dozen people (male and female) who look more truly stylish. This is a fine look--it's just a little Gap Crew Republic for my taste, and reminds me why I love all the downtown and European photos we often get on this fabulous site.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

Ooo I am lovin' that coat!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 PM) : 

i would rub and massage her feet after a long day in those heels.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Why are short women so fascinated with super high shoes? They're not fooling anyone ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

i love the nude heels!! <3
i have a similar pair with slingbacks =)

 

Anonymous miles said ... (1:05 AM) : 

nice looking, but dont understand whats so sartorial about this...very normal outfit if you ask me...

 

Blogger Connie said ... (1:16 AM) : 

Great combination of black and nude. She looks fantastic.

theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Camille said ... (1:33 AM) : 

I love her shoes!!!!

 

Blogger Ghiblix2 said ... (2:02 AM) : 

Holy cow look at this woman's outfit. I love her legs + the coat so much!

Definitely a woman that I'd stare if I came across her. Amazing~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM) : 

The shoes,where are they from? Anyone?????

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:32 AM) : 

i love the nude pumps. ive been searching for the perfect pair for ages now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 AM) : 

too clean. too safe. too nothing.

 

Anonymous Katie J said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Wow those pale pink shoes are absolutely perfect with this black outfit. They are the finishing touch that take this outfit from nondescript to 'wow'.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Miles: sartorial means of or pertaining to how one dresses. It doesn't necessarily mean stylish or avant-garde. We all make a sartorial decision every morning when we get dressed. Some are just more creative than others!

 

Blogger FIXED BAYONET METAL SOLDIERS said ... (11:01 AM) : 

The blond yeah like it

 

Blogger Peter FNFN said ... (12:35 PM) : 

"nude" can we say obsession? geesh

 

Blogger The Clever Pup said ... (12:38 PM) : 

I was stunned by the beauty of this one until I scrolled to the shoes. A really really lovely look however but the shoes are incongrous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

her pieces are lovely but much too boring. it is possible to be young and maintain classic style and have some punch in the outfit. an amazing red lipstick or giant bangle or fabulous 40s revival hair or something.

this is disappointing and dull.

i'm surprised!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

jeans and a tee shirt are a classic look!

and just with writing as in fashion, it's not the what you wear or say, baby, it's how you do!

please always remember that. it's one of the things in life that underlines true beauty and grace.

 

Blogger Dhppy said ... (2:01 PM) : 

If I had tiny ankles, I'd wear leggings too. The choice of a skin tone heel was creative, and it makes the eye go back to her lovely face and hair. I agree with an earlier poster that an angled haircut would have set off the look even more (most of the Swedish women you show have one). Still, she appears tres chic.

As for the heel height, I would get as far as a block and a half before crying "uncle" and hailing a cab, but she seems to carry it off with a smile.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

are you kidding? SPANDEX?
however, a nude shoe is always great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

I think she is pretty, but the outfit is really ordinary, the shoes are great, but not with those leggings, with bare legs and a brown coat it would look great, or with jeans, or with black narrow pants, but not with leggings.

 

Blogger frank adam said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Ohhhhh, Myyy, God. If I ever make a lot of money, and I can afford to pull up next to a woman in a limousine...I want this to be the woman I pull up next to. I love the leggings. I have recently been enjoying leggings on the ladies. Nice shoes too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 PM) : 

Hottie. Straight up. Nice shot, Sart.

 

Anonymous Cutdrop said ... (3:46 PM) : 

I'll be on stalker mode next time I'm on 57th St.

 

Anonymous Martine said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Lovely outfit and I like her shoes a lot !

www.trendskriveren.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

well guys, hate to be the spoiler, but these shoes are steve madden. i cannot tell a lie. (i own them...and run around nyc in them...and have to say they are shockingly comfortable.) sorry to the lovely lady in your shot for outing her secret!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:15 PM) : 

dear satorialist,
She is pretty and nice to see someone smile for a change. However the shoes are a distraction. humble opinion.
h

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

This outfit is the perfect mix of classic prep and edge, I'm obsessed. I spent and hour online searching for those shoes, thank you whoever said who they are! Definitely just ordered them, definitely rocking them until I collapse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 AM) : 

She's a beautiful woman and the simplicity of her style shows she has confidence in her choices and knows how to carry it off. Not everyone can wear leggings to such good effect either; she has the legs for it and the pale pumps are the perfect touch of femininity without frou-frou fussiness. Her hair is a wonder of shiny blonde loveliness. She's stunning.

 

Blogger Harsh Sethia said ... (4:18 AM) : 

Most amazing trenchcoat ever!
I love the way it falls to the PERFECT length...
Fantastico

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Sexy, Bella e Simpatica...

 

Blogger Tiger Fodder said ... (7:15 AM) : 

Black outfit with a colored shirt and a nude high heel shoe. Simple, elegant and well worn. She has a beautiful smile. Clearly she has effortless style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 AM) : 

It would be interesting to photoshop the shoes to black or change them to boots to see if the look would still be interesting. Is it just the unexpected that makes this "a look"? Is the current fashion eye so jaded that no one can just look chic or beautiful?Must the look be somehow "off" to be worthy of attention?

 

Blogger Shadan said ... (8:12 AM) : 

absolutely stunning!

 

Blogger Sanna said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Loving those nude heals, they go perfectly with black!

 

Blogger FIXED BAYONET METAL SOLDIERS said ... (11:15 AM) : 

Maybe she is the best here

 

Blogger Ugly Duckling said ... (11:45 AM) : 

I like the whole color tone of the outfit.Its nothing extraordinary yet looks very well put together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29 PM) : 

nice legs

 

Blogger Ann said ... (1:38 PM) : 

The shoe is (or is very similar to) the Steve Madden Trinitie in blush. The hidden platform keeps them comfortable and easy to walk in.

 

Anonymous helen said ... (7:26 PM) : 

uau peoples..
she is very very very very wonderful..
i loved her shoes.

 

Blogger Bookworm said ... (10:06 PM) : 

I agree--stunning! The nude heels totally work. So glamorous and classy.

 

Anonymous Alice said ... (12:00 AM) : 

This is great.

 

Blogger Oni said ... (12:43 AM) : 

This is my kind of outfit!

 

Blogger Marianne said ... (9:19 AM) : 

Wow, I gotta get me some nude pumps for summer!

 

Blogger Me, myself and my thoughts. said ... (4:03 PM) : 

wow, the shoeeeeeeees! i'm in love with them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 AM) : 

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are short women so fascinated with super high shoes? They're not fooling anyone ;)

12:03 AM

Not trying too, high heels are sexy and tall women can't pull them off like a petite beauty.
All these women complaining they are too high, sorry to say but 3"ers will never look as good as ultra high heels. There is something so feminine and so sexy about high heels :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM) : 

is she Australian? Her face looks very aussie to me. Couldnt tell you why, it just does:)
ps- i think she looks lovely, what I wouldn't do for that coat!

 

Blogger Wanderlusting said ... (3:57 PM) : 

Leggings=BAD. Shoes= Good. And yes, they are Steve Maddens, but who cares, they are gorgeous! (and affordable)

I can't wear high heels but if I COULD I would.

If she wants to ignore the pain and have back problems, that's up to her. She still looks great. And who knows, she might just be a pro at walking in heels - no issues at all!

The only thing I will say is to the people (ANON at 12:22 AM) who say you can ONLY be sexy in heels higher than 3 inches: I'd like to see you try and be sexy in flats.

Every woman is sexier in high heels but only special women can make flats look sexy.

 

Blogger andrew said ... (12:58 AM) : 

love at first sight, i like her shoes of course but i very much like her bag as well. nothing tops her smile though

 

Blogger noelakadjtambour said ... (2:53 AM) : 

it's to the lady's credit for making a simple and, from what i gather from the other posts, not very expensive heels something to covet; and it's to the sartorialist's credit for having captured the essence and share it to the blogosphere. this blog's followers are amazingly knowledge-able.

 

Blogger kbb323 said ... (1:22 PM) : 

I'm pretty sure the heels are Dolce Vita - or else they make a very similar looking pair of nude pumps.

 

Anonymous Kalimah said ... (6:55 PM) : 

AAAHHHHHH. Beautiful. Simply beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

i love her

 

Blogger emily said ... (12:23 PM) : 

i love her positoning and the collor up and hair swept back gives her a casual, but put together look

 

Anonymous andrea said ... (3:17 PM) : 

i love the shoes, but something about the silver buttons in makes the jacket look a little tacky.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Oh my god - hair color, trench, shoes? Too perfect for words.

 

Blogger Ivelina FriChic said ... (4:08 AM) : 

Love the proportions - leggings with these shoes and the coat - perfect!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

beautiful and seems to hurry by...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

She looks wonderful, very feminine...she is also very familiar, is she a stylist? or actress....I recognize her from somewhere? Thanks...great shoes.....plain pumps...classic....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 AM) : 

Love the coat plus leggings outfit and the nude shoes. But just looking at the height of those heels already makes my feet hurt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 AM) : 

i love her coat. would love to know where she got it from.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Always, always a nude heel! I prefer mine pointy, but these rock too. Re comment above about suffering later due to sky-hi heels - am there, after 20 yrs of wearing them. Plan on going to the doctor, operating whatever if needed - then hopping back on. Live/die by the sword.

 

Anonymous Huda said ... (1:27 AM) : 

I want that coat. Those shoes and coat pull a very chic look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:30 PM) : 

she looks great! I'd like that coat.

 

Blogger Stine said ... (4:02 PM) : 

those shoes, i die.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Hermosa muy hermosa ademas muy buen estilo,rodrigo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

I still think her feet look BIG.

 

Anonymous kate said ... (11:38 PM) : 

wow! that is kill hill!!!

beautiful

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:35 AM) : 

sexy heels!!!!

 

Anonymous Boots said ... (5:42 AM) : 

Wow! The boots are fantastic and they really match with that black costume and she looks awesome…. Good post…
http://buydiscountcowboyboots.com/

 

Anonymous Jessy said ... (4:46 AM) : 

What an Awesome combination I just love those sexy heels.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM) : 

I gotta' agree with Jessica (4:25).

This woman looks amazing!

Yes, we've all seen the NYC "heels and black" thing done to death
but,

Look at her!

The hair, her smile, the coat, the leggings, her legs, and to pair all that up with nude pumps? She is killing the game. Jessica wrote it best, 'look at the people in the background'; go out onto the streets tonight in your American town' you will see absolute slobs by comparison.

She looks awesome!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 PM) : 

A lot women on here are hating on leggings.

With legs like this woman's, this woman should HAVE to wear something that accentuates her legs every day.

Every single day.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting