This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Return to Melbourne!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Return to Melbourne!

I am returning Sunday to Melbourne for a project I'll be shooting next week.

I would love to meet some of my Melbourne readers.

We will be having a very non-organized party at Cutler & Co in Fitzroy around 8pm tomorrow night.

If you are in the neighborhood please stop by.

Sunday May 3rd, 8pm
Cutler & Co Bar
55-57 Gertrude Street
Fitzroy

PS. I will be back for parties in both cities later this year for my book launch.

Comments on "Return to Melbourne!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:28 AM) : 

I wish I lived in Melbourne and not Sydney!

 

Blogger fickle red riding hood said ... (4:32 AM) : 

what???? that's so unfair, why didn't you do this in Sydney?

http://fickleredridinghood.blogspot.com

 

Blogger bones said ... (4:33 AM) : 

Haha you are going to get a billion people come along! I wish I could come. Gah. Brisbane, too far away, much too far.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:46 AM) : 

If only you had a Sydney meet up :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:49 AM) : 

should i wear my suit? LOL

 

Anonymous Fara said ... (5:06 AM) : 

I wish! Unfortunately this reader is stuck in Sydney :)

Hope its a ball!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 AM) : 

ahhhh yes!

 

Blogger Georgette said ... (5:24 AM) : 

ahh! have one in sydney! (pwease)

 

Anonymous tanya said ... (5:28 AM) : 

damn wish you'd had something like this while you were in sydney...
no matter, twas pretty amazing seeing my city through your lenses...im hoping youll post that pic of gail reid soon and others you snapped around sydney.

have fun shooting the saba campaign and you're gonna be swamped at the party in melbourne by a sea of excess fabric and blackkk...lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 AM) : 

Amazing restaurant, good choice, hope you enjoy one of our little gorgeous Streets - Gertrude St!

 

Anonymous benny said ... (5:39 AM) : 

have one in any place you shoot... :-)

 

Blogger Lola-Elise said ... (5:45 AM) : 

wish i was there :(
hope you have a great time!

Lola.

xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:58 AM) : 

:-)

I presume you'll be hanging around for a while... You'll need to if you want to say hello to everyone who comes ;-) I'd like to drop by, but I won't be able to get there until 10 or so.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (6:06 AM) : 

Wish I could be there! Have a great time.
Er...let me know if you're ever coming to Gloucestershire, England? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 AM) : 

So sorry you missed Brisbane, you should try to make it next trip, you are missing out on some amazing people and light - completely different to our southern cousins. Enjoying your blog from afar.

 

Blogger Sticks said ... (6:18 AM) : 

Cutler & Co has probably the world's best salty caramel ice cream sandwich - which makes the fact you are stopping by a double whammy. And I am a man who loves whammy. Upon the morrow good sir
.

 

Blogger Alexandria ♥ said ... (6:20 AM) : 

Good Morning,
The overall impression from the photos and comments is that the people in Australia are wonderful and that you have had about the best time ever.
The Cutler & Co Bar is gonna be one happening place!
You really brighten the world with what you do best!
H.

 

Blogger kiku said ... (6:25 AM) : 

i wish i'd booked my australian trip for earlier! ):

-singapore.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Brisbane....we would love you to come for the book launch later in the year...we would make you welcome.

 

Anonymous Amanda said ... (6:32 AM) : 

Another Sydney sider wishing she was a Melbournian...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 AM) : 

Yes, and Yes...can't wait!

 

Anonymous tim said ... (6:38 AM) : 

my name is tim mason and i will be in melbourne tomorrow night. put my name on the door!

 

Anonymous Emilie said ... (6:49 AM) : 

Yeah, I dunno, I guess . . . I'll check which other New York style bloggers are in town and get back to you with their best offers ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:52 AM) : 

Welcome to Melbourne!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 AM) : 

Can't believe that you will be in my home town, and I'll be working in China!! Make sure that you give us plenty of warning when you next visit!!

 

Anonymous Smilla said ... (6:59 AM) : 

What about New Zealand? Wellington in particular. The Kiwis have a very distinctive, eclectic style. Well worth a visit!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 AM) : 

you should come to spain :)

 

Blogger Juliet said ... (7:02 AM) : 

ooo i might pop by :D

 

Anonymous mimi said ... (7:08 AM) : 

Me too. I just moved up to Brisbane and so devastated, living up here. Wish I can be there in Fitzroy tomorrow to met you in person. It will be a big honour.

Perhaps next year at your book launch... *sigh* Do keep us up to date on it. Very excited :)

By the way, the hubs and me are big fan of OLD MEN STYLE on your blog.. We have always been big big voyeur of old men in suits... they have characters non to match!!

Thank you for sharing them pictures!

 

Anonymous Matthew said ... (7:10 AM) : 

Your postscript is pleasing. (As the above comments implicitly attest.)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:11 AM) : 

Sartorialist, what would it take to convince you to skip over the Tasman down to Wellington? It's a mere 2 and a half hour flight and would be well worth it, I promise!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:24 AM) : 

oooooohhhhh!I'd love to see the sartorialist in action! now how to get there..

 

Blogger Anna said ... (7:28 AM) : 

Where abouts in melbourne would you be during the day?
Would love to meet you!!!
I'm so excited!

 

Blogger Iphigenia said ... (7:38 AM) : 

Sydney please?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:46 AM) : 

Better yet, have one in Sur, Oman!!! Your blog is my daily saviour here!

 

Blogger STEPHANIE LOK said ... (7:59 AM) : 

awesome :) i so wanna go <3

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:03 AM) : 

i love you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:13 AM) : 

Thanks for giving us Melbournians another chance to prove that our style is more than just intellectual! :)

Fingers-crossed that hopefully many Melbournians will feature on your page!

And yes, Brunswick Street is a must.

 

Blogger Lillian said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I can't wait for the book launch in Sydney! i'm disappointed I didn't get to meet you this time, I wish you had a Sydney meet.

 

Anonymous suzanne nelson said ... (8:26 AM) : 

what a cool idea! i wish i could be there to see all the chic and stylish people of melbourne. (small problem of 10,509 miles and 9 time zones) I was going to say please take lots of photos, Sart, but i guess it's impossible to be photographing and partying at the same time... may be some of your guests will take pictures and post them on their own blogs!?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM) : 

Perfect idea for a lazy Sunday. See you there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 AM) : 

I am greatly looking forward to more pictures being taken in Melbourne. Hopefully you will be able to photograph more than two =).
There are many sharp dressers around Melbourne, they, however, are normally University aged students. Melbourne University offers a variety of fashions. Please check out the Melbourne University campus in Carlton.

 

Blogger tex takes photos said ... (8:34 AM) : 

i ahve a photo shoot!!!ahhh... i even live in melbourne!

 

Blogger anon said ... (8:36 AM) : 

AH =)
Welcome to Melbs!
Hope to see you in Fitz!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Aaaand I am another Sydneysider who wants to defect to Melbourne...

 

Blogger gem said ... (8:46 AM) : 

bugger....how about perth!!! we are in the middle of bloody no where and always miss out! i love you sart :-)

 

Blogger Montgomery said ... (8:48 AM) : 

Scott,

I am a long time daily follower.

Please come to the Montgomery exhibition!

At Analogue, level 3, 306 Little Collins St.
(It is above the Laurent Cafe)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Ha ha...half your luck, those of you in Melbourne.

I'll have to wait till the party comes to Sydney later on.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:09 AM) : 

I'm in Melbourne, maybe I'll stop by :)

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (9:21 AM) : 

A book?

 

Blogger Eileen Chong said ... (9:34 AM) : 

What, no Sydney party??? Have a good one in Melbourne and I will most definitely be at the Sydney one when it happens. And buy your book.

 

Blogger Stella said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Argh! Someday, I will be in New York and you will be doing a meet-up...someday!

(I was all over the US for some conferences this season, you always seem to do meet-ups or parties just before or after I leave. Sadness for me!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I wish I could attend this party, but unfortunately I live in a whole other country! Though I am very exited for your book!

 

Anonymous in league with the butcher said ... (10:15 AM) : 

i'm happy for the melbournites but all you sydney-siders at least be happy you're not banished to the (almost) style waste land that is newcastle!

 

Blogger Oscar said ... (10:37 AM) : 

dratz, im in perth. but my sister will be there :)

 

Blogger Wilde_Dreamer said ... (10:38 AM) : 

am so there. couldn't be more thrilled that my job has given me the opportunity to head down to melbourne tomorrow for this. i'm a very lucky chap indeed.

 

Blogger Wilde_Dreamer said ... (10:40 AM) : 

am so there. i couldn't be more thrilled that my job has given me the opportunity to head down to melbourne tomorrow for this.. i'm a very lucky chap indeed..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

What? I feel left out. I'm a Melbourne native, but I live in Boston. I thought I was getting *closer* to the action...

I'm glad to hear you are going back. I reckon our street fashion meets a very high standard, and it will be good to see it represented here.

Damien

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

I would love to but stuck in Paris...:)
Good luck for your book
Cheers from Paris
Monica

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

oh what a shame, I only just read this - too late. I hope you had a nice night.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

I wish you could come to Finland too- you know, not too far away geographically from Stockholm. Fashionwise like a day and night:-)

 

Anonymous WWW.CHICSETERA.COM said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Lucky Melbourne! Please do a Sartorialist party in Paris the next time you are here!! :-)

xoxo

www.chicsetera.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

Im arriving back home on monday morning!.. now why didnt i book my return flight home a day earlier :(

Love your work..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

This just hurts my poor, little, jealous Dutch soul!

x

 

Anonymous Marc said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Melbourne FTW! Should make a stop off in Brisbane though, if not this trip maybe the next? Places of interest would be city/queen st mall, the valley, new farm, west end.

 

Anonymous Mary Manese said ... (2:54 PM) : 

whe will you be in Orange Country CA? hahahaha! Wud have loved to be in Melbourne!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

come to seattle!
besos <3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 PM) : 

To all Melbournites, it's our time to shine! Let's show Scott that our style is so much more than Chapel Street

 

Blogger Pappa B said ... (3:47 PM) : 

Hi!
A realy outfit from Gothenburg, Just take a look!
http://www.ojohan.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous ME said ... (4:25 PM) : 

YOU SHOULD COME TO BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA.........

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:37 PM) : 

What about NYC?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:39 PM) : 

Will Garance Dore be there?!!!!! You two are so great together.

 

Blogger Kyah (www.kyahhillis.tumblr.com) said ... (4:59 PM) : 

you know...Nashville has some fun, vibey fashion...maybe you should come on over here! We'll throw a party for all you and your readers here!

 

Blogger amy. said ... (6:08 PM) : 

come to dubai.
i dare you.

make that double dare!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:11 PM) : 

You mentioned on radio that Melbourne has been a difficult nut to crack for your work.

Yes, try Brunswick street in Fitzroy, and in the city, around Flinders Lane and Degraves Streets especially on the weekends. The University of Melbourne is also a good idea.

 

Blogger Ronnie Cheung said ... (6:35 PM) : 

haha great choice to be in melbourne. haha but oh no not free tonight D: 'd love to see you.

 

Blogger freefalling said ... (6:39 PM) : 

What if you just hopped in your car and drove 3'ish hours out of Melbourne to the Grampian Mountains?
Lots of flannelette shirts and beanies!

 

Anonymous Caitlin said ... (6:51 PM) : 

Hi
When are you coming to NZ?
Mind you most New Zealanders dress like squares. (I try my best never to!) But come anyway and check it out!

P.S I love your blog, I read it everyday! (better than FaceHunter for sure.)

 

Anonymous ctee said ... (7:24 PM) : 

sweet i will be at your sydney party :D

 

Blogger Jane said ... (7:29 PM) : 

if you ever have a party in Montreal, I'll be there. Have fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I have school the next morning. Shame.

 

Anonymous Miani said ... (7:30 PM) : 

I would love to know what the other Melbournians are planning on wearing tonight......

Decisions, decisions, decisions

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

...also go to VCA (Victorian College of the Arts), it's in Melbourne city. The students and staff really know how to dress and are used to people wandering around with a camera.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

This is indeed a marvelous idea, Yet I can't help but feel as though if I were to attend I would just be battling a crowd.
Oh decisions, decisions.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM) : 

I will be there for sure...its good you have a party there instead of watching/be at Crown Palladium as its Australia's TV night of the nights called 'Loggies Award'. There will be some shocking fashion moments there for sure...

I am glad you choose Cutler & Co.. i am sure you would have been to its sister restaurant Cumulus Inc in the city?
cheers

 

Blogger pm said ... (9:10 PM) : 

i wanna live in melbourne.

 

Blogger Jetsetting Joyce said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Oh yes, I will definitely be there, even if all my cool clothes are currently being shipped from London and I'm living out of a backpack! This is an event which I must blog about: http://melhotornot.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM) : 

i'll see all you beautiful people of Melbourne tonight!!! let's show them all how its done.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Am SO SO jealous of the Melbournites! :)
xx

 

Blogger Jill Diane said ... (11:57 PM) : 

Will definitely be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Props for the northside venue choice, of course.

 

Blogger domestic godess said ... (12:33 AM) : 

what about little old PERTH!!!!

 

Anonymous mimi said ... (12:41 AM) : 

stay away from chapel st this time! agree with a few of the above comments - VCA, uni of mel, brunswick st and the hidden alleyways in the city centre will always guarantee you a fabulously dressed person.

 

Blogger saba said ... (1:03 AM) : 

good luck on your shoot for the saba campaign

 

Blogger bleeding hearts said ... (1:08 AM) : 

OH I wish I were in town! It would be fun to meet other readers as well. damn. have a great time.... Good to hear you're coming back soon. mmmaybe I'll catch you at the book launch...that would be fab.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 AM) : 

yay!!!!

 

Anonymous Nicole said ... (1:35 AM) : 

Booklaunch???!! wow!
wishing i was in melbourne tonight...
cuuriousjane.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Mylinh said ... (1:38 AM) : 

great news for melburnians like me! Unfortunately I am based in Singapore at the moment. Our street fashion is definitely up there and what an honour to have you return!:) love your work.

 

Blogger kaś said ... (2:13 AM) : 

Maybe you'll stop by Victoria, BC in Canada on your way back to... wherever? Canada needs a bit more of your attention!! :)

 

Anonymous Chanchal said ... (2:18 AM) : 

Wow you're finally in Melbourne and i can't make it!
where will you be roaming during the week?
Swanston street or Flinders by any chance?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 AM) : 

yes! melbourne uni!

 

Blogger Katie Lee said ... (3:06 AM) : 

Wish I am there, and wish big you may come to Taipei soon as well.

 

Blogger listress said ... (3:15 AM) : 

I can guarantee everyone who is turning up is thinking "what should I wear!?"

Looking forward to your book launch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 AM) : 

Yay!!!
Ahh, Melbourne, the undisputed center of Australian fashion, you've made exactly the right choice.. see you soon! xx

 

Blogger Hesh said ... (4:11 AM) : 

Hey Sart,
Are you going to be having similar book launch events in London any time soon?

Thanks
x

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 AM) : 

I live on Gertrude Street! I can already see a flock of crows starting to concave on Cutler & Co. .. oh wait, that's just a stampede of people in black!

Hoping you enjoy your time in Fitzroy, Scott.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 AM) : 

It will be a very black on black moment @ Gertrude st.... Bring it on Melburnians (not Melburnites)

 

Anonymous Cindy said ... (5:58 AM) : 

Oh I wish I was back in Melbourne now jsut to go meet you!!

http://shopcapricious.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 AM) : 

Sart, I hope you visit Brisbane next time you come to Australia!

I hope Melbournites have a fabulous time:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 AM) : 

YOU SHOULD COME TO AMSTERDAM FOR ONCE!

LOVE YA XXX

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 AM) : 

i met Scott Schuman just now. He is super nice and very friendly. We took picture together.What an honor for Melbournian to have him as guest :D

He said he gonna be in Melbourne until Wednesday.

 

Blogger Look around you said ... (8:17 AM) : 

paris book launch party anytime soon ?:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:45 AM) : 

why did i only see this now :( Cutler and Co is amazing

 

Anonymous Jon said ... (9:12 AM) : 

Like people said, if you had a party in Sydney, there'd be a stampede!

 

Blogger Carmen said ... (9:41 AM) : 

ha ha ha I thing that place will be crowded!!

Style de vie

 

Blogger Kirstin said ... (10:22 AM) : 

Have a great time and err stop by in Scotland some day? It really is awesome!

 

Anonymous David said ... (11:04 AM) : 

yay, I met famous people :-)

here's a few photos I took: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110987&id=595838237&l=98dbdcb84a

 

Blogger Alexandra said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Have a safe trip!

 

Blogger ee.xxs said ... (2:36 PM) : 

I am so ther TO see.COOL BLOG!!!!!.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Argh I missed this! I really would have loved to meet you, but I'll keep my eyes open for the book launch.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (6:33 PM) : 

This is the first I've heard of your book. I must have missed the post about it. I can't wait...a late congrats.

 

Anonymous christy said ... (6:51 PM) : 

oh no! i'm so distraught i just read this now ... last night would have been fantastic! I bet you had a great night, cutler & co is sensational!

 

Blogger eyefordetail said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Have fun; have really enjoyed your Aussie shots & look forward to your Sydney book launch!

 

Anonymous Ana said ... (11:08 PM) : 

what about São Paulo? When are you coming?
I would love to see what you think about the looks on São Paulo's streets, cause it would change de idea of brazilians in few clothes or at the beach, like you see at Rio de Janeiro.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 PM) : 

im still pretty high after meeting Mr Scott last night. what a very genuine kind of guy. extremely candid and approachable. your awesomeness in my eyes has gone up a few hundred notches more. thanks for coming to beautiful Melbourne! we love you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 PM) : 

whould love to be there, but also a bit intimidated - what to wear??? Mixed blessing to be wage-slaving in Sydney on the morrow.

Marnie

 

Blogger Joshua said ... (11:44 PM) : 

Oh no! Missed it! Argh, it's Monday noon and I've only just read this.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

I am glad you have returned to Melbourne as it will be interesting to see the impression we left with you this time. I look forward to seeing whether you capture the essence of Melbourne style. I am sad I missed you. May our paths cross one day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 AM) : 

was great to be there and see scott. Unfortunately I didnt get to meet him as I had to exit early. But definitely saw him taking his time with all of the avaiable guests.


James

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 AM) : 

I think you should come visit us here in New Zealand, we have some pretty rad style over these ways. Then you could have a very non-organised party here too :)

Travel safe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 AM) : 

Oh man, I live a suburb away and the one day I don't read the blog!! Oh well, I'll definately be there for the book launch!!

 

Blogger 12345... said ... (4:09 AM) : 

i love your blog. when are you coming to miami? but sometimes i think i know why you only go to new york when you are in the states. americans cant dress.i want to see more Paris photos!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 AM) : 

oh how i wish i was somewhere around in australia, not stuck in warsaw:)))enjoy all of u!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:39 AM) : 

CANT BELIEVE I READ THIS TODAY... whats worse is this is soo close to my home! ill see you for your book launch.

 

Blogger Gwen said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Next time you're in Miami?

 

Anonymous nad said ... (8:03 AM) : 

come to malaysia!!!! ;D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Awww, I'm jealous! I know everyone wants you to come to their cities, but how about a stop in Boston? I know the style here is generally puritanical and boring (chinos and cableknit sweaters...UGH!), but there are some of us who try!

My friends and I are humble law students drowning in exams, and checking this blog is one of the highlights of my day, every day!

 

Blogger inés said ... (10:39 AM) : 

you should come to Buenos Aires!

 

Blogger PH said ... (5:02 PM) : 

you're amazing, keep doing what you do!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Disappointed to have missed the Sunday evening Melbourne event. Are there any other improptu nights in Melbourne this week, week of May 4, given that you're in Melbourne this week?

 

Anonymous mirella said ... (9:43 PM) : 

saaaaart, please visit Greece! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:07 AM) : 

Dear Sartorialist,

I am a HUGE fan of your work and not a week goes by that I don't get onto the your site and allow myself to be inspired and entranced by your beautiful images.

Today was one of the most exciting days of my life because as I was heading to breakfast on my favorite street there you were shooting! I was too shy to go say hi, (but I wish I had), however it was with star struck eyes that I had the pleasure to see how you do what you do (and may I say you looked very cool and Melbourne doing it!).

I can't wait for your return next year for your book launch and I will definitely not be too shy to come say hi.

Hope you're enjoying Australia!

x Tiffany

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 AM) : 

wish you were in Dubai, would have loved a meet up. Your blog has been my mental escape for years. -Erin

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:16 AM) : 

Dammit! I don't read this blog nearly as much as I should. I'm a transplanted New Yorker who's been in Melbourne since last July and I miss the one chance to meet you here. Love your blog! I'll be back in NY at summer's (Northern Hemisphere's summer) end so perhaps in the Fall you'll have a book launch in NY that I can attend. I also recommend the lower half of Sydney Road in Brunswick suburb, just north of Royal Parade, for some photo ops.

 

Blogger Imogen said ... (7:40 AM) : 

I have a feeling you may need to take on roadies at this rate - but if you fancy a London leg of the world tour, we're all here waiting..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Some of your Amsterdam readers would loooooove to see you as well

simo.

 

Blogger Cheryl Cato said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Lovely Blog Award at Lizzy Frizzfrock. I just want others to see your great photographs. I enjoy your blog.

 

Blogger Cheryl Cato said ... (8:28 PM) : 

Oh, and if you ever get to Austin, TX ... well, I'll come for a meet & greet!

 

Blogger Aaron said ... (11:31 PM) : 

I can't believe I missed it. One of the RAREST of days I don't check your blog, and miss the Melbourne get together. Gutted....

Hope you enjoy your stay here in Melbourne, we have so much style to show the world. Keep us all posted with the book launch too, you may need to book the MCG.

 

Anonymous Danielle Dunsmore said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I'm LOVING that all those Sydney people wish they were in Melbourne. The power of fashion!

Dxx
(I'm on the Gold Coast - and I thinking you won't EVER be comning here!)

 

Anonymous Viel Cabanawan said ... (8:17 AM) : 

I CANNOT BELIEVE i missed this. the one time i didn't check the blog--I was just at Collins St. in Melbourne that night!!!

 

Blogger Petersens said ... (2:38 PM) : 

I'm throwing myself a big pity party because I'm quite sure that you will never visit Mesa, AZ and I would very much like to meet you.
My husband just got accepted into the Foreign Service so maybe we shall bump into each other in Prague, London, Paris, Milan, Moscow, etc. More likely, we'll be posted in some remote place where I'll be more in love with all things fashion and style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM) : 

I am a Melbournian born and raised but currently living in London. I have travelled the world and still think that my fellow aussie mates are some of the most understatedily stylish people on this earth and I am glad that you see that too. Enjoy the wonderful food, people and style and I hope to be home for your book launch!

 

Anonymous FVAD said ... (1:43 AM) : 

colors seems more ALIVE there in austuralia, may be it has something to do with the air : less pollution, may be ?!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:52 AM) : 

would love to have been there but i missed you by a day. i will definitely be at your launch party in syd. love your work.

 

Anonymous Meaghan said ... (12:11 AM) : 

Oh dear i don't get to Melbourne till July! Please say you are there in July! You are truly inspirational and I would love to meet you. xx

 

Blogger Mark M Skiba said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Alas, upon the rare occasion that you were in Fitzroy, I was enjoying my first holiday to New York, where I thought I'd have a good chance spotting you at work!

 

Anonymous CPL said ... (11:39 PM) : 

I'm so sorry I missed you! It would've been a meeting of my most two favourite worlds - your inspiring site and andrew mcconnell's genius food! Will there be photos from the night? I will check your site even more frequently to make sure I don't miss out on the next magical melbourne pairing. Hope you're enjoying your time in oz..

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:53 AM) : 

Dear Scott,

Your work is totally amazing but, most importantly to me, you are really an inspiration. I have been following your blog almost since its inception and to see success come to someone who is developing his natural gifts and doing something he loves....what else is there to say? You deserve all of it.

Anyway, you visit so many wonderful cities but have you ever considered Montreal? Montrealers have great style and are pretty proud of it. All summer long, we have lots of festivals (Montrealers like to party!). Perhaps you might like to photograph Canadian style?

Thanks for your consideration.

All the Best,

Ruth

 

Blogger Angela said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Woes betide aplenty!

I finished work and was set to go meet you, alas fatigue grabbed me by the throat and strangled any remnant of inspiration that drove me to be there with you in Fitzroy that evening -- usually I'm there every other night with bells on!

Blessed be the noose of 9-5! I wait in bated breath for the launch!

 

Blogger Suzy said ... (1:23 AM) : 

Oh damn! I missed you by a day! Hope you had fun down under!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Does anyone have pictures of the event?
I was there and noticed quite a few cameras, please share.
James

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting