This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Sao Paulo Party Tonight

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sao Paulo Party Tonight

Well, the little get together in Melbourne was so fun (thanks Melbourne!) that I'm having another little informal party-ish event here in Sao Paulo tonight.

It will be at Nonno Ruggero, a restaurant on the ground floor at Cidade Jardim.

Open bar with DJ @ 7pm

What has been really great, is at these parties there is such a wonderfully diverse mix of styles and people. Melbourne was great because we had tailored guys, vintage ladies, fashion forwarders, denim divas... a real mix in a very casual atmosphere.

I hope you can make it!

Comments on "Sao Paulo Party Tonight"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 AM) : 

Hi Sart, why don't you post some pics from your get togethers? Would be great to see some faces of the community. Thanks Alexandra

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

If Melbourne was so great why were there no photos?

 

Anonymous Cintia said ... (8:11 AM) : 

We are glad that you're here! (:

 

Blogger spacelounge said ... (8:16 AM) : 

What about Tokyo? You were so close!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (8:20 AM) : 

For anon 8:10am

Melbourne was great but it takes a while to learn a city , plus I was only there for a very short time. I did ,however, cast a few people from that party for a special advertising project I was shooting there, so Melbourne will be well represented.

I'm still just one person out shooting by myself and to keep the integrity of the site I have to be willing to go to new places and either find a lot or a little. I don't want to shoot just to record what I saw. I want to shoot to capture what I saw but in the romantic way I saw it - that is not so easy to do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:47 AM) : 

I'll try to be there!

Silvia

 

Blogger David said ... (9:12 AM) : 

I'll see what time the bus is!

 

Blogger Mr Brown said ... (9:25 AM) : 

...who's playing and where's the afters?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Hi Sart! When's your San Francisco get together? We love you here.

 

Anonymous Stefan said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Maby you should consider a seperate Flickr account where you could post site-irrelevant pictures. Would love to see the partypics from Melbourne...

 

Blogger norma jean said ... (10:35 AM) : 

"I don't want to shoot just to record what I saw. I want to shoot to capture what I saw but in the romantic way I saw it"

I think that is the most amazing and relevant way to produce these still moments and give them motion. I adore you work, you are quite inspiring.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (10:38 AM) : 

So jealous! Wish I were back home in Brazil! :)
xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 AM) : 

you are really close to Buenos Aires! you should really come here Sart!

 

Blogger clasaadi said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I wish I could be there... Please come to Rio too ;)

 

Anonymous Andy said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Come Kuala Lumpur!! =)

 

Anonymous Isabela said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Uh!
How nice!
You're in my city!

I always think of your blog when I see beautiful clothes in Paulista Avenue!
Hope you'll take some pictures around!

 

Blogger Ana Franco said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Hi there! Is there an invitation for the party or is everyone welcome?

Cheers!

Ana

 

Anonymous Alex said ... (1:19 PM) : 

I love SP! Isn't Nonno Ruggero in The Fasano? What a wonderful Hotel!

And because I read this invitation to KL... you must stop by in Berlin!

 

Anonymous Lígia said ... (1:22 PM) : 

What about Belo Horizonte? Is in Brazil too, in the state of Minas Gerais, really close to São Paulo. You would enjoy here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Yes, please include some pictures.
Don't forget San Francisco, when you come through, we'd love to have a get together here!

So cool!

 

Blogger Daphne said ... (2:22 PM) : 

I love your photos. It is so nice that you have these little parties. What a way to keep with the "street style" idea. I hope I'll be able to attend one some day!
xo
D

 

Anonymous MAUD said ... (2:45 PM) : 

oh please, PLEASE scott, come to montreal! it's such a fun city! you can speak french and english and pretty much anything else, and we'd be so delighted to have you!

your photos are always stunning, and you and garance are my favourite fashion twosome ever. i look forward to seeing whatever else you may do!

love from up north :)

 

Blogger C A said ... (2:46 PM) : 

Some of the best parties allways happen in Sao Paulo ! I would love to be there so much. Don't forget to take some pictures ;-)

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (2:46 PM) : 

Hey there! You should come to shoot in Halifax, Nova Scotia. its a beautiful city!

 

Anonymous Mariana said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Please come to Rio too!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 PM) : 

i would love to meet u, but now i am back in California...was in Sao Paulo 2 weeks ago, bummer!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM) : 

Have fun, such a great place...wish i could be there!

 

Blogger Karina said ... (3:52 PM) : 

I´m in Brazil, but not São Paulo...
Hope you have fun!

 

Anonymous V said ... (4:09 PM) : 

I will DEFINITELY try to be there, not at 7 pm though...

Beijos!

 

Blogger Pronto. Calcei said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Enjoy! When you come to Porto Alegre :)

 

Anonymous Carol said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Welcome to Brazil! Can´t wait for the pics! Have a nice time!

 

Anonymous The Stylist said ... (4:48 PM) : 

I wish I could... but am sadden that I can't. Take lots of pictures for us!!!!

Streetfancy.com

 

Blogger Renata said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Ugh, I certainly wish I could make it -as I do live in Sao Paulo. But unfortunately such events are for the brazilian elite =) Hope I can bump into you though

 

Anonymous Jeremy S. said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Those parties sound like so much fun.
It would be great to see a few of those stylish Melbournians you're talking about...

 

Blogger lauren baluyo said ... (8:12 PM) : 

Hey Sart,

Its so great that you get to fly to all these countries! I'll be moving to Niteroi, Brazil in a few months time to work in fashion. Have you ever been in that area during your work trips?

 

Blogger Gillianne Vicente said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Hi.I love your blog and i hope to see the pictures of this awesome party you will have here in Sao Paulo.Welcome to my big huge city!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

You must really post images from these events.. or sell them to GQ hehe

And when are you visiting MONTREAL??? St. Laurent and Sherbrooke streets have soo much to offer

S

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM) : 

Hi there,

I could not make it tonight.
Let us know how long you stay in Sampa and if you'll organize something else in the city.
Thks
Good luck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Enjoy yourself in Brazil! So nice to know that you´re so close! have a great time and take lots of pics... =)

 

Blogger camilla pieszecki said ... (10:30 PM) : 

Very nice Blog :)

 

Blogger Preta Adorno said ... (10:49 PM) : 

Welcome!

 

Blogger Daniel Hayashi said ... (11:02 PM) : 

Welcome to Brasil!
Sao Paulo is a caothic city, but is beatiful in its diversity. Great food and interesting people. I hope you enjoy it!
Cheers!

 

Blogger Paloma V. said ... (11:42 PM) : 

You should come to Lima (Peru). We don't have any notable fashion industry, but the people have guts and imagination.

Love your blog!!!

 

Blogger Bronwyn said ... (12:24 AM) : 

Next time you're in Australia, try jumping the ditch to NZ. And have a party. Then I'd be able to come.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:51 AM) : 

you should come to Seoul and have one here...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 AM) : 

Scott,

I love how you explained your reasons for photos of Melbourne, I agree with you wholeheartedly aswell.
I know that I didn't fall in love with Melbourne until I "knew" Melbourne, I still enjoy finding the odd amazing laneway, but that's part of the charm.

Enjoy Sao Paolo dear Sartorialist!

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (8:00 AM) : 

Wellcome to Sao Paulo!!!
I hope you have an amazing time here!
You are going to love Shopping Cidade Jardim, it is very nice!I'll be there for lunch with some friends on wednesday!
Have fun!

 

Anonymous Bárbara said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Welcome to Brazil!!

come to my city!!!
Belo Horizonte!

Enjoy yourself!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Enjoy the party @ Sao Paolo... it will be awesome...
I can wait to see your artwork for Saba and i heard the hunky Brad Miller is part of your project too?
Cant wait to see the romantic Melbourne photos...
regards

 

Anonymous Victor Pereira said ... (10:48 AM) : 

Oh I wish I had seen this post yesterday...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 PM) : 

So, when are you paying Norway a visit :) ?

 

Blogger Maria said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Wow, I just saw this! It doesn't matter though, because even though I'm from Brazil, I'm not there at the moment =(
Enjoy São Paulo, but promise you'll go to Rio too!

 

Anonymous SOL said ... (7:51 PM) : 

You have to come to Argentina now that you're in Brazil! You'll love it here!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

please come to SAN FRANCISCO.....You will have soooo much fun

 

Blogger Fernando Dasilva said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Hi, Scott!

I love Sao Paulo and I visit once a year. I wish you could walk around an area called Benedito Calixto, in Jardins on Saturday. It's all about street vendors and you see tons of gorgeous people.

If you got the time stop by Bella Paulista @ Haddock Lobo St and Ave Paulista. It's one of the best people watching place in SP. Brazilians eat late and I don't recommend you get there before 10PM, go around midnight or after. You won't regret!
You might find love in Brazil...Who knows!?

Enjoy!

 

Blogger Mario said ... (4:14 AM) : 

how about coming to Tokyo to shoot and havin a party??

 

Anonymous bennadict iacovetti said ... (9:17 PM) : 

i am rreeeaaaallliinnnggg over here.. i try everyday to accomplish this look and when i think i'm successful i find someone else who is even better at it

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:15 AM) : 

Yes, Why is there no pics yet?
Anyway, you also should come organize this kind of event here in India... Delhi's waiting for a fashion boost!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 AM) : 

come to canada =(
something to consider!

 

Anonymous Farah said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Are you coming to Berlin this summer?!!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting