This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Style Profile...Maria Kerner, Moscow

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Style Profile...Maria Kerner, Moscow



Maria Kerner

Job?
Accessories Buyer

Describe your personal style?
My personal style is all about femininity, elegance, and tenderness while still being very professional.

I build my daily look around?
My feelings; it really depends on my own perception of myself before I get dressed in the morning.

Personal style quirk?
Monochromatic outfits. You can wear one color range, but find beautiful combinations of the same tone. Colors are like a mirror for me, they correspond exactly to my inside feelings. Beige and pastel colors give me an incredible feeling of soft, light emotions. I had a violet period as well, that gave me a feeling of something mysterious - I would mix it with grey to make it more wearable. Any more than three colors and the outfit is just not me.

Style icon?
Sophia Loren

Favorite brands?
Bottega Veneta, Lanvin, YSL, Giambattista Valli

Favorite designers?
Cristobal Balenciaga, old Dior

I feel best wearing?
Silk dresses, fur and diamonds.

Never caught wearing?
The color red. I try to never say never, but I really don't wear red. I don't have a single piece in my wardrobe in red, well maybe just the soles of my Louboutins (but even that sometimes bothers me).  The color is just too strong for me, it's a quite obvious and provocative color and I just prefer to dress in a more discrete and delicate way. But, on the other hand red is one of my favorite lipstick colors, I always have fun wearing it!

Flats or heels?
Heels after Flats, and flats after heels. I can't leave without both. There is a time for each.

Your next "must have" purchase?
An emerald ring

Most stylish city?
Venice, because it has its own, very particular, style. It gives unbelievable and unforgettable emotions: that is the combinations of colors, architecture and even smells. For me style is something that should be unique, and Venice is definitely one of the most unique places in the world. It captures my thoughts, and changes them to go along with the rhythm of the town. 

When I was high school I wore?
Everything in black.

Sports?
Yoga. I really love to do yoga very early in the morning, when everyone is sleeping - particularly the fashion world. So I have to get up when it is still dark. The atmosphere is so beautiful, it's quiet and intimate, it's the best time to be only with yourself. 

Favorite cocktail?
I mix fresh juices; apple, beetroot, carrot and banana or just green apple and celery.
...No alcohol?
No. Some people get crazy about alcohol, but I'm crazy about fruit! Fresh squeezed juice is all I need to be happy and healthy - and I'm able to drink more than a really good professional alcoholic drinker could! 

Favorite vacation spot?
The islands near Thailand, it is gorgeous there! For me they have a great combination of the beauty of nature, spas, fruits, yoga and as much isolation as you want. 

Currently reading?
Romain Gary’s The Life Before Us

Favorite movies?
“8 1/2,” “Bonnie and Clyde” and “La Dolce Vita”

Favorite fashion magazine?
Distill. It showcases the best content of many great fashion and style magazines. Most of the time I agree with the selection. I also appreciate how it is presented in a clear and sophisticated way. 

Favorite place to search for inspiration?
Le Marche aux Puces. All of the old objects there with such long lives behind them are very intriguing for me. I am a buyer, so I am always looking for something different and I love the combination of old and modern. 

I spend my weekends?
Dreaming...

Labels:

Comments on "Style Profile...Maria Kerner, Moscow"

 

Blogger Jamie Jonathan Ball said ... (5:08 PM) : 

gorgeous and inspirational

 

Blogger Patricia S. said ... (5:18 PM) : 

Just Perfect! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:19 PM) : 

I really enjoyed this profile!!, she's so unique and elegant.- Lilly*

 

Blogger FASHION CHALET said ... (5:19 PM) : 

reallyyy pretty, I love the luxe feel of these images, too! :)




x

 

Blogger Anna said ... (5:21 PM) : 

She's my kind of girl! great profile interview!:)

 

Blogger MONI said ... (5:25 PM) : 

i love the first picture! and reading her Q&A, well i want fresh juice right now!

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Love it! Thanks.

 

Blogger Emy Augustus said ... (5:27 PM) : 

with the fruit juices comment, she is reminding me of my dad and his power juicer. so healthy.

sophia loren!

"...I look like his mother, or sophia loren in an old fashioned movie, slow motion ..."
-cocorosie, 'animals'

 

Blogger Mac Daddy said ... (5:30 PM) : 

The first picture reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw

 

Blogger NVA said ... (5:31 PM) : 

nice....
now i know who maria kerner is

 

Blogger amalie said ... (5:31 PM) : 

she is gorgeouss! love her style. i like her answers too.. yes to yoga! and the first picture of her is perfection. x

 

Blogger Rita said ... (5:34 PM) : 

What a beautiful woman! She seems to have such a strong and original personality, and so unpretentiously! I think I love her :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Wait, she's wearing red shoes here. No?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qjpwnPW4c1o/SQ2w-GPm1rI/AAAAAAAAERk/zax8CsQZc4I/s1600-h/1048ChlMariaWeb.jpg

 

Anonymous AnnaMudrenko said ... (5:37 PM) : 

She is fabulous, especially in the 1st picture!

 

Blogger Darla: Retro Ways said ... (5:38 PM) : 

She is so cute and I just adore her style.
♥Darla

 

Blogger Yasmin Ali said ... (5:42 PM) : 

I absolutely adore her! Such a lady... Her and Miroslava are my inspirational fashionistas!

 

Anonymous Leia said ... (5:46 PM) : 

Oh my goodness! She just oozes fabulousness, doesn't she?

 

Anonymous Esmoquin room said ... (5:53 PM) : 

Mmm... I think I agree almos in everything except the films... ;-)

She looks really chic.

Best!
Jose

 

Blogger Cardigans and Couture said ... (5:58 PM) : 

magnificent. What a beautiful woman with such great style. The dress/belt combination is breathtaking. I LOVE it!

 

Blogger ... said ... (6:03 PM) : 

great interview!
she is an interesting person






-make your own shoes
-sunglasses collection
on
http://siqlogic.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Emma said ... (6:20 PM) : 

So unapologetically feminine! An inspiration.

 

Blogger mutima said ... (6:35 PM) : 

wow she looks so stunning esp in the first pic her eyes are like jewels:)

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (6:38 PM) : 

Oh my! Her style (especially in that first pic) is amazing, great interview! :)
xx

 

Blogger Zoe said ... (6:49 PM) : 

The ivory dress is beautiful ! Does anyone know who makes it ?

 

Anonymous Yokoo said ... (6:49 PM) : 

I really enjoyed this interview, and hope this becomes the direction of your blog! Also, I must say your photography just gets better and better! These shots look incredible Scott.

 

Anonymous Michele said ... (6:53 PM) : 

Anonymous, re: red shoes....laughing!

 

Blogger C A said ... (6:55 PM) : 

I DON'T KNOW HER, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA IF SHE HAS ANY BLOG OR SOMETHING?

I LOVED TO GET TO KNOW ABOUT HER, SHE'S SO ELEGANT AND SWEET. ^.^

 

Blogger Fly Girl said ... (7:01 PM) : 

I really enjoyed this profile. She explains the motivation behind her style very effectively. I hope you'll do these style profiles more often.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 PM) : 

In the first picture the curls in her hair kind of echo the shape of the flowers on her top.

 

Blogger Daphne said ... (7:22 PM) : 

I relate to so many of her feelings about her personal style. I love her monochromatic look- I also tend to feel most comfortable in a look with only 1, 2, or 3 colour families involved. She pulls that off better than I've ever seen.
I have admired your photos of her in the past and so I was happy to see this little interview. She seems like a real lady, and that is lovely.
OH, and these photos are amazing. That first one took my breath away when I opened the page- your photos often do, but this one hit me hard. As did the second one the first time I saw it on here.
d

 

Blogger Julia mode said ... (7:22 PM) : 

So beautiful =)

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (7:35 PM) : 

She is very elegant and sophisticated. Great interview.


http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Club President said ... (7:40 PM) : 

beautiful woman!

leclubdelamode.blogspot.com

 

Blogger ..... said ... (7:44 PM) : 

I liked the interview :)!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM) : 

hold up! his is a repost! she showed up a few months back...

:(

 

Blogger Patricia said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Yes, she is very beautiful and has wonderful style. Since no one else has said it, however, I find a contradiction between "tenderness" as personal style and "fur" as what you feel best wearing.

 

Blogger Hannah Schulman said ... (8:07 PM) : 

she's got great taste in movies and great hair!

http://heartcityvintage.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Melanie said ... (8:32 PM) : 

Wow, beautiful hair! Probably all the vitamins from all that juice =]

 

Blogger Carolina Lange said ... (8:34 PM) : 

She has such a beautiful style!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:42 PM) : 

amazing photography once again! love the lighting.

<3

buttonsandbowsla.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:50 PM) : 

I like these style profiles... Even though I don't have the exact same style as her, it reveals so much about her personal taste that i really appreciate her style... if that makes sense!

 

Anonymous Victoria Karkoulas said ... (8:51 PM) : 

i LOVE her already..the first photograph is to die for...i love everything about it...just pure russian fabulous.

 

Anonymous Sofia said ... (8:58 PM) : 

i'm absolutely in looove with her hair! so classic and gourgeos!
oh by the way, welcome to brazil =)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:16 PM) : 

I really like these style profiles. You should do more of them!

 

Blogger crystal said ... (9:16 PM) : 

What fabulous style! It's funny that she says Sophia Loren is her style icon, because I was just thinking that she has those big, lovely Sophia Loren eyes!

 

Blogger Roxy Starr said ... (9:17 PM) : 

sophisticated and gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Brazilian Bikinis said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Beautiful photography and I especially love the coat.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:54 PM) : 

I think what I took away most from this is her sense of self. She really comes across as a confident LADY. I imagined her voice as husky and strong but very soft. Classy.

 

Blogger test said ... (10:21 PM) : 

i love her style is so elegant and the epitome of femininity.yay! for people who don't drink alcohol.

 

Anonymous mimi said ... (10:22 PM) : 

maria is lovely!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 PM) : 

is "accessories buyer" actually a job?

 

Anonymous ana said ... (10:54 PM) : 

OH MY GOD i'm in love with her

 

Blogger Mommy Jo said ... (11:22 PM) : 

she sounds just like me...okay not.

I really want to sound just like here...

maybe in my next life.

where is my martini?

 

Anonymous jo said ... (11:25 PM) : 

she's incredibly classy!

 

Blogger indigo warrior said ... (11:40 PM) : 

Is she a water sign? Pisces perhaps?

Her openness about how she wants her look to be about her emotions is refreshing. I frequently get more of an idea that we as women walk out the door dressed in armor.

 

Blogger m a u said ... (11:42 PM) : 

I think she's so glamorous!

 

Blogger The Lady Bug Girls: A Fashion Blog said ... (11:43 PM) : 

I love her 1st outfit, chic but not to loud. Perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 AM) : 

Ahhh I love her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 AM) : 

such beautiful hair!

 

Blogger Emily said ... (12:26 AM) : 

I love that her looks are very monochromatic, with different shades of the same colors, as she said. it's very beautiful. i will try experimenting with this

http://erosandthewhale.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger lauren baluyo said ... (12:31 AM) : 

I admire her delicate, sweet sense of elegance. And the profile was quite lovely as well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:12 AM) : 

Not being able to afford even a new shirt at the moment, I'm so envious.

 

Blogger loveroffashion said ... (1:14 AM) : 

She has such a dollface!!

 

Anonymous sofrench,sochic. said ... (1:30 AM) : 

Yes she looks wonderful and such.


But she wears fur, and no items of red clothing!
I think she would look stunning and strong in a red dress.

If she can pull off fur, what makes her think that she can't pull of red!

C'est trop bizzare!!

 

Blogger D said ... (1:41 AM) : 

I like her understated yet articulate elgance. Reaffirming. Namaste.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 AM) : 

I like people who are uber fashionable AND inspire me to live a healthier lifestyle. x

 

Blogger pRiyA said ... (1:45 AM) : 

whoever she is, she is very beautiful with a wonderfully regal and feminine sense of dressing.

 

Blogger Gynaecia's said ... (1:50 AM) : 

First picture is bloody fabulous! Love it.

 

Blogger noelakadjtambour said ... (2:10 AM) : 

she's a stunner no doubt, she has a beautiful head and neck. classy without a doubt, it shows in her photos and even more in her replies.

she deserves a better title than accessories buyer: style diplomat perhaps

 

Blogger needle+thread said ... (2:31 AM) : 

stunning. sophisticated. feminine. truly lovely... thank you for the profile. what a window into another world...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:45 AM) : 

So elegant and beautiful!... an interview with a person I'd like to meet.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:00 AM) : 

her hair is stunning.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 AM) : 

The colours! The flowers! The hair! Feminine and romantic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:40 AM) : 

the dress is beautiful.

 

Blogger Orkun said ... (4:21 AM) : 

Such an elegant lady!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 AM) : 

elegant and womanly, mature, sensual - fur, emeralds, yoga, juices, silk, venice, dreaming...

 

Blogger bleeding hearts said ... (6:05 AM) : 

the first photo is incredible. she looks like she popped out of a Titian painting. thanks for the interview - a very interesting read.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:17 AM) : 

great film choices :oP
there's not one single person badly dressed in 8 and a 1/2

 

Blogger Hanna Persson said ... (6:58 AM) : 

classy girl :)

 

Blogger tamara said ... (7:48 AM) : 

so gorgeous and inspirational!! both, Maria and the picture!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:50 AM) : 

this reminds me why the style profiles are one of my favourite features of this blog. i first "discovered" her through this site - i really love her style. she's so elegant and sophisticated.

my only complaint would be there aren't enough photos of her.ri

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:22 AM) : 

Hmm, maybe it's the hair, but every time this woman is featured I think retired Russian ice-skater. There's just something a little Oksana's-upscale-sister about her total look.

 

Blogger Shadan said ... (8:58 AM) : 

i like how she spends her weekends!
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Really enjoyed this style profile and two things resonated for me. First, I also love monochromatic color schemes because you can work with all the subtleties of texture, shape, etc. I have been in a grey period for about a year and a half,even my new car is grey! There are so many shades, my favorite having a touch of lavender. Next comment I identified with was that red is too obvious, screams for attention. I agree. Give me a whisper rather than a scream any day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:00 AM) : 

"Tenderness"... Also in clothing... My life is so devoid of tenderness, and the concept seems so remote. Beautiful word, beautiful feeling, even / especially when applied to clothing...

 

Blogger ana said ... (10:15 AM) : 

She's so beutiful and natural
great interview!
I love her dress on the first picture

 

Blogger AAT said ... (10:25 AM) : 

She's stunning. Her sartorial side is spot on, but what I notice most is her face. She would have been a great beauty in any time, any century. Beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I think the first picture was already posted a few months ago...in late 2008 I believe. And I think she was wearing red. Either way, she is still really beautiful.

 

Anonymous Catherine like Deneuve said ... (10:31 AM) : 

I have admired her style when you've featured her in the past; it's nice to hear from her as well. How lovely that such a beautiful woman is also so articulate. I would love to dress like her (though I'm old enough to be her mother, her style is ageless and timeless, and she will have no regrets as the years go by), but unfortunately my lifestyle in the country doesn't work well with heels or anything that needs drycleaning. I shall have to live vicariously through your pictures of her.

 

Anonymous dramaqueen said ... (10:45 AM) : 

If I had to choose, or if I were so lucky that I could choose someone from your blog to change places with (style-wise and wardrobe-wise), before this interview that person probably would have been Maria.
Now after the interview it is definitely Maria.
She is not only beautfully stylish and elegant and feminine, she also seems to be a very nice person.
Thank you for the profile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

re accessories buyer -- yes, I think it's a real job -- it mans she works for a department store or something, picking what accessories they will sell right?

re red shoes: I think those are magenta -- that pic must be from her violet stage!

and to the comment that asked for the martini, that's about how I feel! I'd love to prefer fruit juice and delicate perfection, but I am far brasher. As you said, maybe in my next life I'll be like her :)

But, I do agree that fur+tenderness=confusion for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 AM) : 

In reading the postings I noticed the sensitivity by some to her fur. Funny, that didn't strike me. What did was that she wasn't holding a cigarette. I guess many of us have hot button issues that touch on style. I agree that animals shouldn't be killed in an inhumane way for their fur, but if you wear shoes and eat meat I don't think you can complain. Sometimes I wish I was Canadian as they seem to have no qualms about wearing fur in their very cold climate.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:40 AM) : 

This woman almost makes me want to throw in the towel, she is so impossibly perfect.

 

Anonymous cordelia said ... (11:48 AM) : 

love your interviews, this one is great

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

The look feels artificial...

 

Blogger raguandroses said ... (11:49 AM) : 

diamonds & fur?less is more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Ahhh...nice to see fashion again, the reason I read the blog. For a long time it had turned into a parade of folks flying their freak flag.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

COME TO SAN FRANCISCO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM) : 

Love these interviews; please more!

What a great fashion secret that she won't wear more than 3 colors at time! Knowing the personal information really adds to the images.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:28 PM) : 

her style reflects who she is so well, she seems wise, delicate and peaceful and her style is also all those things.

even though i love color in my wardrobe i think the way Maria likes to use only 3 colors (or less) in her own wardrobe is very interesting and inspiring.

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (4:20 PM) : 

I don´t believe her last answer to your question...

All in all...a lovely good looking lady. :)

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (4:58 PM) : 

You should do these more often.

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Russian women have natural style - like WAG mixed with royalty. Looking fabulous
S-R

 

Blogger Virginia de la Reynares said ... (5:38 PM) : 

That dress is to die for... definitely gorgeous.

 

Blogger Ashley said ... (7:32 PM) : 

I believe that this woman exists in real life. Some of these fashion enthusiasts I don't trust that they look that flawless on a daily basis. They are more mythical in my mind. But somehow, Maria makes me believe that her style is a rarity to be captured. Likened to an exotic bird found in only one location, in this vast world.

 

Anonymous kagitsune said ... (8:59 PM) : 

She is just such a princess... So elegant and feminine. Ah, to be just a little like her! ^o^

 

Anonymous Hawthorne said ... (11:47 PM) : 

The first otrait reminds me of Picasso's muse Olga Koklova.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 AM) : 

not sure what the fuss is about ... ???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:17 AM) : 

I think her last answer was the best answer ;D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:01 AM) : 

Monochromatic outfits, my kinda gal ;)

 

Blogger Angeles Almuna said ... (10:10 AM) : 

I love her in the first picture, perfect creamy dress and fabulous accessories. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24 AM) : 

I still think she looks like a Habsburg duchess.

It's a tiny detail to admire, but I enjoy that her bottega bag has just fallen from her shoulder in the first picture and she has braid creases imprinted on her shoulder. A touch of realism on this porcelain doll.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

Finally someone whose style and aesthetic I relate to! People like this remind me that it's okay to just want to look pretty and elegant : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:18 PM) : 

She's the very essence of glamour! Juice and yoga are her vices?? Must be nice. Sart, a request: Maybe someday a style profile on choreographer Sonia Tayeh?

 

Blogger erin nuts said ... (7:57 PM) : 

She is so gorgeous. And that's really all I have to say.

Work that fur girl

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:40 PM) : 

what an inspiring and naturally stylish woman!! wonderful really

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 AM) : 

gorgeous - yes
shallow - yes
how sad

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:48 AM) : 

I like her unique face, but her style is not that creative - straight out of the Sex and the City movie! I want to see something new.

 

Blogger Sif Pumpkin T. Wagner said ... (11:41 AM) : 

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!

XO.

http://houseofpumpkin.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger julian said ... (12:59 AM) : 

thats it im buying a juicer! http://thiscase.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:40 AM) : 

I love her!
Thanks Scott

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:42 AM) : 

...and Absolutely yes to Yoga, it is the best!!
When you seek to be still, yoga does its all the time :)

 

Anonymous Deebot said ... (1:42 PM) : 

You can really see so much Sophia Loren in her

 

Blogger Joy Mars said ... (4:05 PM) : 

I like yoga early in the morning too.

But fruit juice? Way too boating for me.

Beautiful woman. Good basic values.

 

Anonymous Mackenzie said ... (7:19 PM) : 

Beyond polished.
love, m.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:25 PM) : 

La belle russes! What a great profile, Sart.

I'm dying to who made the jacket/belt combo in the second picture?

Olive

www.visforolive.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM) : 

I love how he prefers to dress on mood, but she's also classy and dresses in good taste! (her refusal on wearing provocative colors like red. I am like this too.)


I loved most of her answers. I almost wish I could be as well-traveled as she, but I could dream too.


She also looks like a swan in the first picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

a little bit boring

 

Anonymous |V|me. |v|. said ... (2:27 PM) : 

I thoroughly agree with her general perspective. I also am enamored with the prospect of an emerald ring, and red lipstick as well as La Dolce Vita.
I wish all women were so worldly, and so charming.

 

Blogger the stylist formely known as tricia campbell said ... (12:59 AM) : 

i agree, i would love to see more style profiles.

my fave part of her interview would have to be the fact she doesn't drink. i don't drink myself but often some people regard it as some disorder! there's nothing wrong with a coke (hold the rum)...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Love that first picture. She has a secret and I think she is keeping it in her handbag. Don't think she plans on revealing it either. Cheeky!

 

Anonymous Louboutin Lover said ... (8:55 PM) : 

I like her look, I've seen her in so many pictures before and she always looks ladylike.

And finally, someone who can admit that you can't walk a mile in high heels....a woman definitely needs her flats!

 

Blogger The Patent Spot said ... (11:32 AM) : 

she is beautiful, love her answers

www.patentonlinemag.com

 

Blogger elm479 said ... (5:06 PM) : 

She is beautiful is such a unique way. The interview only enhanced her great style.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:34 AM) : 

she is a lot like Anita Ekblad.. I've seen her in this blog before... She is pure female magic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:49 PM) : 

I want that bag!

 

Anonymous Sebri said ... (12:34 AM) : 

I looked at the pictures and saw just another gorgeous russian girl. I read the profile and I thought I would love to hang out with this lady. I guess MLK was right about judgements...

 

Anonymous Svetlana said ... (5:22 AM) : 

I remember her in a grey outfit, which caused a lot of discussion. For some it was too much, for others just perfect.
I love that she always looks elegant and feminine.
Thanks for pics Sart!

 

Anonymous budget chic said ... (10:04 AM) : 

I love that nude dress with the rosette at the shoulder. Beautiful!

 

Anonymous Alisa Krutovsky said ... (10:19 PM) : 

It's always refreshing, every time, to see some of photos taken on the streets of Moscow (Russia). I'm from Moscow originally, and I've been trying to break the stereotype of Russian people living and dressing still as if it's USSR.
I write for the Examiner.com, BonjourParis, RussianWomenOnlineMagazine and other online publications myself. Thank you, always a pleasure to follow you. Alisa

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:26 AM) : 

I find it humorous that she avoids red and provocative color to dress "discrete" but silk, fur and diamonds are her favorites....all very discrete! LOL.

 

Anonymous Kara said ... (1:19 AM) : 

Her answers were idyllic. Her style is flawless and she is probably one of my favorite style profiles on the sartorialist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM) : 

OMG the dress in the highest picture!! I WANT IT. she looks gorgeous by the way.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting