This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Kate in the Rain, NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, September 24, 2009

On the Street....Kate in the Rain, NYC

Comments on "On the Street....Kate in the Rain, NYC"

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Look how the brolly matches the blue shirt! Kate in flats!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM) : 

i love the outfit on the right. so androgynous and yet she manages to look so feminine.

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Leather doesn't manage well in the rain. uh oh.

jimmychoos in barcelona @ www.fashionsnag.com

 

Blogger Madeline Veenstra said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I love the blue shirt and tan shoes!!

 

Blogger bones said ... (7:38 PM) : 

I love how relaxed her outfit is!

 

Blogger Manuel said ... (7:39 PM) : 

I like the black shoes

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:47 PM) : 

how beautiful are all of the rings?! There are so many photos going up here at the moment! So impressed!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Kate looks fabulous as always and noone does the "boy" look as well as she does mixed with femenine touches e.g. her hair and the tie shoes with lots of jewelry abeit tough though it is.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (8:14 PM) : 

saw your book today in the store. It's lovely. I will purchase soon.

 

Anonymous xAZD said ... (8:26 PM) : 

lovely t-straps!
www.xAZDdesign.com

 

Blogger G2 said ... (8:32 PM) : 

as for me - the woman holding the umbrella with the oxford shoes - dang! I like that look. Especially with those chunky rings and bracelets. She wears flood-water trousers right. She looks like a roadie, or a techie, holding the umbrella for this very feminine woman. Her look is stylish, efficient and artistic. I wish more butch-y women would dress as stylishly as she does.

 

Anonymous Zi said ... (8:39 PM) : 

love the blue shirt and the shoes on the right! want one haha

 

Blogger hippie_cyndi said ... (8:49 PM) : 

love the contrast b/w their shoes.

 

Blogger Nick Leonard said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Ah, rain shots are the best.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:32 PM) : 

Please never go away, darling androgyny. I love. them as a fashion pair.

xx

 

Blogger Catherine Blair Pfander said ... (9:41 PM) : 

I don't know that I've ever seen Miss Lanphear wear flats!

So boyish and cute!

howtoaskartists.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM) : 

I like the person holding the umbrella, especially the hair.

 

Blogger hi-d said ... (9:54 PM) : 

I have to kind of laugh, because here in Oregon we rarely use umbrellas...probably because it rains SO much!

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:56 PM) : 

Wow! Kate in flats?? Nice but unusual for her . . .

 

Blogger MOD PAUL said ... (11:43 PM) : 

The great thing about kate Lanphear is that unlike alot in the fashion world she never looks like she's trying to hard. Great style FAB hair and looks youthful without being cliché. One of my Fave's...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 PM) : 

and that nightingale bag, I love it

 

Blogger C A said ... (12:04 AM) : 

"Leather doesn't manage well in the rain. uh oh."

Oh yes it does. You just have to know how to wear it well. ;)

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

 

Blogger sophia said ... (12:26 AM) : 

YAY KATE LANPHEAR

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (12:56 AM) : 

love that all black outfit

the shoes look so perfect

 

Blogger Jess-Gab said ... (2:02 AM) : 

kate is always amazing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 AM) : 

The blonde woman is the woman of my dreams! Love her, totally. The look, her hair, the natural face, I wish I could wear those " a bit short trousers"

 

Blogger Ammu said ... (3:38 AM) : 

Kate Lanphear always manages to make simple looks appear so strong - aah, you gotta love the power of a great haircut, and I love how she wears the same bracelets all the time. Such an elegant woman.

 

Blogger sofiasophie said ... (4:16 AM) : 

I love her delicate gesture with the hands... the other girl is much more boyish, even in the clothes.
And I still ADORE the givenchy bag!

 

Blogger brunch at the beach said ... (6:22 AM) : 

so sleek in black! and i love the t-strap shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

oooh the girl on the right has got it all down! love the fit of her pant, her shoes.... her bracelets and rings, hair. such style!

 

Anonymous Holly said ... (10:20 AM) : 

A thought just sprung up in my brain..."why do I buy so many fashion mgazines when I have the best right here???" Today I'm starting a new mission-oxford style shoes. Sure wish I did't get rid of the ones I had...oh well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

that givenchy bag appears in my dreams at night.

 

Blogger Jodante said ... (7:29 PM) : 

I'm just not feeling the oxford flats. Too late-90s.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Love, love, love fab umbrella girl!

 

Blogger kei said ... (11:36 PM) : 

Mr. The Sartolialist, please tell us where or how a mortal can get shoes like Ms. Lanphear's!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 AM) : 

Love the way the tan, leather pumps adds to the photo!

 

Anonymous Anni Hall said ... (1:21 AM) : 

love Kate's shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:23 AM) : 

Kate Lanphear looks like Kate Moss in this photo

 

Blogger The Chic Traveler said ... (9:58 AM) : 

I'm in sartorial heaven! I wore an almost exact replica of her outfit yesterday, same blue tux tunic from jcrew. here I am seeing it photographed. Shame I didn't have Kate with me too*

 

Anonymous Haydee said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Lover her hair on the right! Very Tilda Swinton-esque.

 

Blogger Fernandaandfriends said ... (4:57 PM) : 

please tell me where to get those shoes!!!! if somebody knows please spread the wealth!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:44 AM) : 

Love that bag. Must be Givenchy. I had one just like that, but in brown croc pattern.

girls think alike. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 PM) : 

Yes, where can we get women's oxfords? Like these and others on the site. Please tell!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting