This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Ok, While We're At It, I Love This Jacket Too, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ok, While We're At It, I Love This Jacket Too, Paris

I'm not just saying that because we were dressed so much alike when I took this photo.

Comments on "Ok, While We're At It, I Love This Jacket Too, Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Amelia Earhart!

 

Anonymous lesliep said ... (9:28 AM) : 

I love that picture, your work is great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

I crush so hard on women like this...

On the clothes: it can be tricky to make black and brown work well together. I think she got the brown tones just right. She definitely pulls it off.

 

Blogger Maria Ana said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Great shoes, both of you!
I love the colours.

Beautiful light and photos.

 

Blogger Michelle J Flynn said ... (9:34 AM) : 

that is one of the hottest styles i've seen this year. luv it, loving gold @ the mo too.

http://inspireddzine.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

just perfect jacket! love it too!

 

Blogger Frenchimalvi said ... (9:34 AM) : 

Whaouu love the jacket, love the entire look and love the colors of this pic :)

 

Blogger estelleblogmode said ... (9:34 AM) : 

I love these pictures ! great style.
What a wonderfull jacket !

estelleblogmode.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

is that the Sartorialist's sockless ankle??

 

Blogger 毛毛 said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Awesome style!!

 

Blogger Ghost said ... (9:41 AM) : 

she looks perfect!

http://pastseasonsghosts.blogspot.com

 

Blogger K'arhol said ... (9:44 AM) : 

thats cute !
http://darkbohemiia.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous princess_of_mars said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Oh god, it took me a second, but I finally realized that in that last picture, it's the feet of two different people (Sart's and the young woman's), each wearing a different shoe. At first I thought it was a new fashion statement: Not just a different shoe on each foot, but the WRONG shoe on each foot, a la Lars von Trier's "Antichrist." Phew! OK, I can enjoy the pictures now!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

Now that's more like it. AWESOME and sexy!

 

Blogger Zero said ... (9:47 AM) : 

all of this post is superb, from the pictures to the caption to the comments ^-^
GOD BLESS THIS BLOG!

 

Anonymous Lara said ... (9:47 AM) : 

I love the way the leather of the shoes co-ordinates with the brown of her jackets. And her gold chain bracelets with her belt buckle. ahhhh, too awesome!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Oh how I love the look...

Great outfit, top to bottom.

While we are at it, Sarto's shoes are a dream come true.

 

Blogger bárbara crespo said ... (9:50 AM) : 

amazing photo!!!

http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com

 

Blogger WHERE IS THE COOL? said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Shirt for girl are definitely cool!
http://whereisthecool.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Emma said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Just the perfect look.
I want your shoes, both !

 

Anonymous Ellie said ... (9:53 AM) : 

She looks fantastic. I love how her feet are crooked in this pic. Almost like she's shy....

 

Blogger K'arhol said ... (9:53 AM) : 

boy or girl ?
http://www.darkbohemiia.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Filuzi said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Oh- she's so heartbreakingly cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:05 AM) : 

Great Scott!!

Now it seems your back to what you do best!!
We can at last really see street fashion at its very best!
Its got nothing to do with money, class, expensive wardrobes or being some kind of famous......But all to do with imagination and creativity and individuality.....
I hope you've recovered enough from the debacle and 'hero worship' and less than mediocre shoots and book signing in Madrid, Spain?! The whole question and answer session must have been torture at best? I know I know there was not at all much by way of creativity nor 'sartorial egde.
And if that was not bad enough, I am sure the endless sea of litter, filth and abundant graffiti must have gotten in the way of any potentially great shot!!

Gosh! Its great to see you back!!!

-Hogan-

 

Blogger Soren Lorensen said ... (10:11 AM) : 

so beautiful it hurts me

 

Blogger Rackk and Ruin said ... (10:11 AM) : 

oh man, your shoes are stunning? who is the designer?

 

Anonymous Lisette said ... (10:13 AM) : 

Love the double belt buckle!

 

Blogger LacyLady said ... (10:15 AM) : 

There's something about a sock-less foot! Love your shoes too!

 

Anonymous raluk said ... (10:16 AM) : 

i love you sart, you are the greatest inspiration, the pics are gorgeous, all of them!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta love sart...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Now we're talkin'!!!

 

Blogger J.Teheren said ... (10:20 AM) : 

She's breathtaking! I'm in awe.

 

Blogger RECIEN LLEGADA said ... (10:20 AM) : 

FANTASTIQUE¡
XXX

DELIA

 

Blogger KONSHONCHLOE said ... (10:22 AM) : 

wow sooo gorgeous jacket, i like the leather color its cooll!!!
and the shoes gorgeous
kc.


www.konshonchloe.blogspot.com

 

Blogger FASHION SNAG said ... (10:23 AM) : 

I love the jacket. It fits her like a dream and she is way too cute!

www.FashionSnag.com

 

Anonymous Iria said ... (10:31 AM) : 

I LOVE her shoes!

 

Anonymous pembroke pines locksmith said ... (10:37 AM) : 

keep writing nice post thanks for this article

 

Blogger mckenzie said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Black, brown, gold and the perfect shoes....so lovely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:39 AM) : 

either you should dress more like a man or she should dress more like a woman.

 

Blogger lamodepourtoi said ... (10:43 AM) : 

i've just bought the book!!!! so proud...kisses (i follow!)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:45 AM) : 

LOL!!! You made me laugh with your little comment at the bottom! That's funny. I do in fact love her leather bomber jacket. Aren't those shoes super uncomfortable being worn inside out? I do like the shoes as well. Tres tres chic!
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

those shoes. I want them.

 

Blogger ::N:: said ... (10:48 AM) : 

HAHAHA at first sight, I thought that the photo with the shoes was a photo of her feet and thought:

"now the fashion is wearing two DIFFERENT shoes on the WRONG foot?!?! silly..."

until I realized my mistake... :-D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52 AM) : 

one of the few foot shots that actually work! nice.

 

Blogger Ste said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Everything works perfectly.
I love the belt.
Not so mad about the golden bracelet.

 

Blogger Jorge from W Palm Beach said ... (10:53 AM) : 

I am a bit surprised that you would wear light brown shoes with black dress pants, especially when traveling (can only pack 1 pair of shoes to leave room for new acquisitions?) but the leather and stitching of the shoes are superb! I would not try the black+brown but I agree that it works with the jacket and I love the belt- my favorite piece!!!

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Jorge
my pants are actually dark charcoal not black
I know they come up a little darker in this shot
S

 

Anonymous greendress said ... (10:58 AM) : 

i love almost everything about her outfit. so many people still believe in the clash of brown and black but her outfit demonstrates that it can be beautiful and vibrant.

the jacket is really just stunning and brought even more so to the forefront by the shirt and that fantastic NECKLACE. the belt is striking and the shoes remind me of my style as a teenager and early adult. to say the least, i love her style.

 

Blogger tanvi said ... (10:58 AM) : 

OH MY GOODNESS! That jacket is gorgeous, the styling (especially that matching belt) is fabulous, love her pose in the first photo, and I am seriously awestruck by those shoes. I've been looking everywhere for shoes just like that! I need them. NEED, people!

 

Anonymous AnonymousJK said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Love it too!

 

Blogger Daria said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Love this jacket a lot!!!

 

Anonymous \Pia said ... (11:11 AM) : 

I love the fact that Sart caught on to the European style of SOCKLESS. Bravo!

 

Blogger Holly said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Me too!!! You are a joy Scott...have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 

Anonymous Glen O'Brian said ... (11:18 AM) : 

small feet for a dude!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 AM) : 

im all about the camel colored leather jacket. i have a light camel one my mom got me in italy that im obsessed w!

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- two girls blogging fashion from nyc and chicago!

 

Blogger Haley said ... (11:22 AM) : 

WOW! Your shoes are fabulous, so simple! What company?

http://the-second-look.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Kristen said ... (11:26 AM) : 

I feel like I've never wanted an outfit more. Maybe not true, but I'm just trying to explain how much I adore what she's wearing.

http://sexxontoast.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Shaista said ... (11:28 AM) : 

I love this woman - she has an Audrey Hepburn thing going on via the Sartorialist obviously :) Love the combination of leather and gold with the pixie look.
Such a joy to be witness to so much care for beauty.

 

Blogger Mimi said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Sart: Ok, seriously,that is one hot shoe you are sporting. I know it's just a pic of 2 beautiful shoes, but I can't tell you how I would die to meet a man who would choose to wear a shoe like that.

 

Blogger The Bambina said ... (11:29 AM) : 

Paris is just brimming with beautiful jackets, I love how he has this one zipped.

 

Blogger Fridexer fashionrandomideasmixer said ... (11:31 AM) : 

i love the shoe picture!
you should do more close ups!



http://www.fridexer.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM) : 

The jacket, belt and bracelet gets 2 thumbs up!

 

Anonymous Kristi said ... (11:40 AM) : 

I LOVE this look. Normally I am just not an oxfords-on-women type of person -- but this woman is changing my mind! Effortless and cool!

 

Blogger Susan said ... (11:40 AM) : 

Great photo it really brings out the colors! The jacket is really great and the shoes matches with it very well.

http://mushitushi.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

We wore jackets like this in California in the disco 1975-76 era, same color and fit. Love the Lobb Williams in that shade of tan/brown. They are in need of a good cream polishing please!

 

Anonymous Style Odyssey said ... (11:55 AM) : 

it all works together is a unique and fresh way...golden brown with black, a few pops of gold. i'm in awe...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM) : 

The jacket is a perfect fit on him but I still feel uncomfortable wearing brown shoes with black pants...but the brown/black contrast on the photos are amazing!

 

Blogger Leanne said ... (11:57 AM) : 

so chic and effortless.

reminds me of Audrey Tatou / Amelie - my absolute role models

 

Blogger Tereneh Idia said ... (12:15 PM) : 

I love everything! Greendress mentioned the necklace, yes. The belt, yes. Yes all over. Wonderful.

 

Blogger The Voguette said ... (12:15 PM) : 

i love LOVEEEE both of your shoes... amazing.

<3 The Voguette

 

Blogger Hilary Arthur said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Fabulous!!I like that her gaze and posture are super confident but her feet show a little selfconsciousness...makes her more real.

 

Blogger Richie Designs said ... (12:28 PM) : 

I remember this girl, she had a custom shirt on in another photo yes?

love her look. makes me want to cut my hair off again.

her pants are the most perfect length EVAH.

 

Anonymous Marylise said ... (12:29 PM) : 

She is simply gorgeous! Classy and sexy at the same time. The photo is great too. Love your work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Shoes are sooooooo class!!

http://blog.justwm.com

 

Anonymous Pietman said ... (12:30 PM) : 

This girl look so beautiful but the pose is so contrived

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:34 PM) : 

At the risk of using the "p" word: the proportions in this outfit are great! She is tall and thin, but the fit and proportions of each item are correct and work together.

Will you have a style profile for this young lady sometime soon? Please?

 

Blogger Beth said ... (12:43 PM) : 

I love everything about this look! Parisians know a thing or two about brown leather jackets.

 

Blogger San said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Oh my, that's what I want to look like when I grow up!!!
To me she is perfect. The figure, the clothes, the accessories, the haircut, the shoes. I so want to be her. Can I? Please?!!!!!!!

Scott your blog is my everyday inspiration. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You rock my world. I love every picture of you.
http://tomboy-to-woman.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger C A said ... (12:54 PM) : 

HI DARLING, I LIKE THE JACKET TOO, BUT IT REMINDS ME MORE OF A BIRKIN BAG BY HERMÈS; THE SHOES ARE NOT THE BEST CHOICE (WHY PEOPLE ALLWAYS CHOOSE THE MOST WEIRD-NOT-COOL SHOES??)

@ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 PM) : 

I'm trying to figure out her belt. What's going on there? I like it.

Also, I want your shoes.

 

Blogger ingefaer said ... (12:59 PM) : 

That is indeed a beautiful jacket!
This girl has wonderful taste; I remember the photo of her with a crew-neck sweater and a custom made shirt. All simple pieces but put together so well.

Beautiful light in the photo as well.

 

Blogger chelsea lee said ... (12:59 PM) : 

I love love love this look. Perfect example of knowing what works on you. Something about the tomboyishness of it all makes it very sexy. I'm confused by all the commentors saying "him" when its clearly a girl...but anyhow, I think this is such a great showing of someone's personal style. While loving this outfit, I know the entire look wouldn't work on me, so if I were to emulate, I would pick up on the feel and chose items that more suit my shape and personal style. That's what street fashion is all about - the sum being greater than its parts!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:22 PM) : 

perfection.

 

Blogger scram. said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Awesome! Good call on Amelia Earhart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:23 PM) : 

so simple and beautiful. its such a sweet picture, something really draws me to the both of them.

 

Blogger Mumei said ... (1:31 PM) : 

i'm not sure why it's such a surprise to see scott sockless. i recall seeing him mention on numerous occasions that he feels it's the season that should dictate when to go sockless. fall is perfect because you don't have to worry about your feet over heating.

then again maybe i just dreamt that hoping that other people thought it made sense too. hmmmm...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I don't normally write or comment on blogs but I have to tell the world that I am in love with this woman!

 

Blogger Mom Fashion World said ... (1:38 PM) : 

i love the brown jacket and shoes!

 

Blogger Maya Pinsky said ... (1:40 PM) : 

Antichrist...

 

Anonymous Katerina said ... (1:45 PM) : 

wonderful!!!
but socks please :P

 

Blogger anthony said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Super slick. The gold on the wrist is kinda harsh on the eye. It lacks the subtlety of the watch under the left cuff and the softer tones of the necklace.
At some point I'll probably come to like it. Thank you for beautiful stuff!

 

Anonymous KLM said ... (1:47 PM) : 

Love the shoes and the outfit! But I die for the shoes!!!!

 

Blogger Benedetta Mottino said ... (2:21 PM) : 

This is a truly fabulous outfit.

 

Blogger The Spicers said ... (2:26 PM) : 

GORGEOUS, top to bottom. Love the shoes!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

I don't understand why people don't wear socks.

 

Anonymous curbside212 said ... (3:16 PM) : 

super classic chic

 

Blogger seanjonesfoto said ... (3:26 PM) : 

beautiful portrait. yes, the jacket is uber cool. i love the juxtaposition of the caramel brown and black... great shoes on both of you! the bare ankles really makes the look work... bravo

 

Anonymous lolitta said ... (3:32 PM) : 

Amazing shoes!

 

Blogger I V E S T I T I ! said ... (3:35 PM) : 

Love the matching jacket, belt and shoes, bracelet and the buckle, but with black trousers...really works!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Very smart ensemble. I usually don't go for that shade of leather, but it works well with black. The shoes make me swoon! Lovely young woman.

 

Blogger Brigadeiro said ... (4:01 PM) : 

G O R G E O U S ! ! !
xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:07 PM) : 

Now this is what I'm talking about! The jacket really works for her.

I would love to be able to pull off an androgynous look. It looks so effortless on her.

 

Blogger J.B.P. said ... (4:20 PM) : 

the jacket and the shoes make a perfect match. a truly great outfit and shot.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:23 PM) : 

i love both of your shoes, so cute:)

 

Anonymous Sabrina said ... (4:45 PM) : 

I love the jacket with that necklace!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:57 PM) : 

crisp clean perfection! LOVE IT

 

Blogger Into the Fashion said ... (5:19 PM) : 

technically speaking:

OXFORD VS. MONK-STRAPS

www.intothefashion.com

 

Blogger ALWAYS CHASING said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Lovely & lean!

 

Blogger Niamh Roisin said ... (5:31 PM) : 

Gorgeous - elegant proportions, beautiful wit in the chunkiness of the chains and the sweet length of the trousers and the slightly rumpled hair - ah! Just gorgeous

 

Blogger Sophisticated Misfit said ... (5:34 PM) : 

"The Bambina said... 11:28 AM
I love how he has this one zipped."

And that's the exact effect she wished to broadcast unto the masses.

Her man shoes deserve a lot more respect than to be dragged sideways upon rough dirt.

Pietro

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (6:11 PM) : 

to be in paris...

great look she is wearing. love how you coordinated with each by accident.

 

Anonymous Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I really love the the matching shoes/belt/jacket....and nice gold details!


Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker
http://london-copenhagen.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous greybreaks said ... (6:19 PM) : 

love everything about this shot.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:19 PM) : 

Anyone swooning over the monk straps - Church's makes a beautiful monk strap for women.

 

Blogger Pj said ... (6:21 PM) : 

I need shoes like that! I've been looking everywhere for shoes like those!

Beautiful pictures!

 

Blogger Lexi said ... (6:43 PM) : 

looks vintage... such a chic look...

http://3oclockpop.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger MC's Closet said ... (6:47 PM) : 

love the vintage look of this outfit. so jealous
i would die to go to Paris!!

--casey
mcscloset.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Emily said ... (6:59 PM) : 

that is one well-dressed woman! both pairs of shoes are amazing -- at first i thought she wore mismatched shoes, but then i read your comment :)

 

Anonymous JH said ... (6:59 PM) : 

I really wonder that what is this sock mania people are pushing. Honestly - it's often more comfortable to go without socks, especially if you have proper shoes (like The Sart and that gorgeous woman have).

Sure, nice socks (especially with the trousers that show the shoe and the socks well) are a good thing, but ankles are very often just so, so much more elegant.

Of course, if one wears a classic Brooks Brothers' oversized, formless sack suit, it's already too late to do anything classy - then the shoe colored socks are the way to go.

Go, Sart! Those shoes are just great. :) And that woman...wow. Incredible. I have a heavy crush on her now.

 

Blogger Verseau Vintage said ... (7:31 PM) : 

This is my absolute favorite! Love the casualness of going sans socks and yet dressing it up with the gold bracelet, necklace and belt buckle. Love her.

 

Blogger Annie said ... (8:15 PM) : 

love love love love her style

 

Blogger yoshXL said ... (8:18 PM) : 

sharp!

 

Blogger Tanya said ... (8:25 PM) : 

i love this girl too

 

Blogger Forest City Fashionista said ... (8:32 PM) : 

I love her entire look, very "gamine". The jacket is beautiful, and I love the laced oxford--I have been looking for a perfect pair this season with no success

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:55 PM) : 

she's gorgeous!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Mariabia said ... (8:59 PM) : 

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAU!

 

Anonymous iCanicus said ... (9:29 PM) : 

Love those shoes! OK...The ones you were wearing...Who are they from? Who makes them? I've been seeing them but can't say I know the maker. :-)

 

Anonymous jewell said ... (9:57 PM) : 

i love this jacket too!

my friend sent me an autographed "the sartorialist" book for my birthday, i just moved to japan so i didn't get to attend the book signing in dallas! what a great birthday present!

thank you for your inspiration.

 

Blogger Un santo è un peccatore said ... (10:27 AM) : 

luv her style and way to wear things ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:30 AM) : 

she looks really gorgeous!))))

great shot!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:34 AM) : 

A gentleman always polishes his shoes (others have commented on the socks)

 

Anonymous louise said ... (11:18 AM) : 

love the Oxford's one - do you know where (in Paris) i can find a pair like those one?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:21 PM) : 

love the double zip feature on this jacket. Def something I think is worth exploring further for us.

www.songklashop.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Vinda Sonata said ... (3:44 PM) : 

aw. mismatched shoes?? seriously???
that's a WOW.

 

Blogger Ayşe Şakarcan said ... (4:46 PM) : 

she looks so cool, I like her androgynous look...

 

Blogger DENNI said ... (6:02 PM) : 

THOSE FIRST LEOPARD SHOES ARE BREATHTAKIN..


SMOKIN GREAT.







XX
CHICMUSE

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM) : 

Love her shoes

 

Anonymous Irene Suwarno said ... (6:32 PM) : 

Well balanced, awesome picture!

 

Blogger arp journal officiel said ... (7:12 PM) : 

very chic!...and who makes those wonderful shoes?

i've been looking for a similar pair in NY + SF & i haven't been able to find anything in that color + toe.

i'm going to paris in jan, any particular shops where i might find something similar...very simple & classic men's shoes?

 

Blogger Admin said ... (9:35 PM) : 

PLEASE ANYONE, whats her shoes BRAND?

 

Blogger Admin said ... (9:35 PM) : 

WHATS HER SHOES BRAND?

 

Anonymous lindalinda said ... (2:27 AM) : 

Tell us, please: the shoes?!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 AM) : 

Her shoe looks like a Santoni.

 

Anonymous Ashburn Eng said ... (4:33 AM) : 

aviator-chic!

 

Blogger  said ... (5:53 AM) : 

Love your shoes Mr.Sartorialist

 

Blogger ERD said ... (7:01 AM) : 

Can anyone tell me where in Ireland I can get decent cigarette pants which are chic and good quality without being super expensive? Been looking for years

 

Anonymous markus said ... (11:31 AM) : 

the monk-strap is a truly john lobb!!! one of the worlds best shoe makers!!

the other one looks good, for me it must be as well an english shoe maker refering to the shape and style!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 PM) : 

don't you think the brown shoe with no socks is getting a little tired and 'hipster' looking? I think something a little more original might be in order. Or is it that you just like to photograph people who dress the same style?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 AM) : 

love the sartorialist's sockless shoes...you can see he's not even wearing a "sockette"...brave man!

 

Blogger Flyingferret said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Gorgeous Girl, Gorgeous clothes. Makes my day every time I look at the photos.

 

Blogger Sunshinemom said ... (11:29 PM) : 

I love the way the picture is taken. The trees frame her very well!

 

Blogger kjg said ... (11:27 AM) : 

I am beginning to love the oxfords with a menswear trouser...but to make it more femmine, the I would put a lady like cardi and cami with it. Then LOTS of jewerly too

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:20 PM) : 

where can i get those shoes??!! WWWOOOOWWWWw!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 AM) : 

uuhhh she is incredible. good find

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM) : 

I like her style, but in her two of her pictures her feet are congested and draw my eyes to them rather then to the outfit.

 

Blogger ELITISTA said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Nice shoes.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:32 AM) : 

Everytime i see her in this blog...im like wow....i live in brazil... and when it comes to fashion most people are ignorant yes... im glad she lives far away..so she can pull this off...women here are afraid to look like this... so ppl would call em butches...and worst....to me.. this is amazing.... im a man... i im dying for the jacket... the tan color.... the sewing...the shimmer...though she looks kinda manly... i see something soft in her eyes... something sweet...i have no doubt she is a great and strong woman...i want the jacket now!!! its not fair... lol

 

Blogger Kelsi said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Ah! I have those shoes.
They're wonderful, I wear them with everything.
So easy to dress up or down.

Got them at a leather shop called "Clif" here in Paris.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Her look is awesome I love the Jacket & shoes. The gold bracelet sets it off I love gold!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:56 AM) : 

I am quite convinsed at least the shoes with the buckel is John Lobb, and maybe even both of them.

I am sure there is John Lobb both in NYC and Paris. A very nice English shoe maker.

 

Anonymous casual jackets said ... (6:46 AM) : 

Very cool look. I love casual shoes and casual jacket like this. Classy!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:40 PM) : 

hehe.cute

 

Blogger Spiro said ... (3:28 AM) : 

She is one of the most beautiful and stylish people i have seen on here. Those shoes make me feel warm inside.

http://theshoeedit.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger la femme said ... (11:21 PM) : 

nice jacket.

 

Anonymous Carpet Cleaning Miami said ... (4:18 PM) : 

i like you jacket

 

Anonymous Watch TV said ... (5:04 AM) : 

thanks

 

Anonymous ac repair miami said ... (4:24 AM) : 

really like the jacket

 

Anonymous Jogos said ... (3:34 PM) : 

Nice shoes, compelling content. Regards

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting