This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street.....Camelback, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, March 26, 2010

On the Street.....Camelback, Paris

Comments on "On the Street.....Camelback, Paris"

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (5:36 PM) : 

great shot

 

Blogger istanbul fashion addict said ... (5:40 PM) : 

BJÖRK's Hunter song comes from me to Garance! :)

http://istanbulfashionaddict.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Comme Coco said ... (5:41 PM) : 

I need a camel coat next winter

 

Blogger Sophia said ... (5:50 PM) : 

The trenchcoat is THE coat for this spring. <3 this!

http://skiepies.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger kathrynnova said ... (5:50 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Anonymous Loren barake said ... (5:51 PM) : 

Love camel coats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:57 PM) : 

gorgeous photo, will be pulling out my cashmere camel D/B coat (cira 1995) this winter, only wish I had the Chloe boots to go with it

 

Blogger Café Naïveté said ... (6:00 PM) : 

I love the shoes of the girl in the middle.. Really classy and feminine. The shoot is great also but the most interesint figure on the picture is the girl on the extreme right..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I dunno. I guess I prefer seeing real style instead of trends. Camel is "it" so suddenly everyone is wearing camel, when they wouldn't have been caught dead in it six months ago. Nice shot, though.

 

Blogger galsandan said ... (6:09 PM) : 

Camel coats are ubiquitous now, it seems. Too bad...

 

Blogger Ginta said ... (6:21 PM) : 

I love it! Absolutely elegant!
I can count at least 7-8 shades of camel, caramel, cream, etc. in the shot.

 

Anonymous edinamonsoon said ... (10:51 PM) : 

I'm not a big fan of camel outerwear, but I do love this shot. I like the cohesiveness, continuity, shadows and the red doors. Because of the lighting it's even a bit difficult to tell what time of year it might be. Good photo. Vive la France! J'taime Paris!

 

Blogger myheartisoklahoma said ... (11:15 PM) : 

this is good color sense. all of them.

 

Anonymous Cecylia said ... (1:07 AM) : 

I love their caramel coats!

 

Blogger Café Naïveté said ... (5:14 AM) : 

Yes I agree with Lisa too.. It is a very delicate tone, and if not good on your skin... not a good choice! I'm on my mission to find my tone right now and it's realy hard!

 

Blogger Cuca. said ... (8:28 AM) : 

I love it....Always Paris..

 

Blogger Alina said ... (9:06 AM) : 

fashion)))

 

Blogger Jack Daniel said ... (2:28 PM) : 

I can see the lovely Garance.

 

Blogger Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said ... (5:10 PM) : 

I looooove camel :)

 

Blogger Jakarech said ... (5:10 PM) : 

This is a great photo!

 

Anonymous Mike said ... (3:41 AM) : 

Scott,
I wanted to ask you about tapering sleeves. I remember in a previous post you made that jacket sleeves can be made to be more closed in around the arms. Is it necessary on a wool coat or short wool jacket coat such as the ones the ladies in the photo are wearing? Or would tapering the sleeves might look disproportionate to the overall garment? The sleeve length is perfect.

 

Blogger KenZa said ... (5:45 PM) : 

iT IS GARANCE !!!!
SURE IT'S HER !!!!
I KNOW HER SHOES ....

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (10:51 PM) : 

This is the same group of women who posed for a picture on Garance Dore's website. Is this a coincidence or do you upload pictures from the same place? Is that her in the background snapping the picture?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 AM) : 

It's not the colour - it's the fabric. Camel hair coats are very light and very warm. That is why they are as perennial as chilly weather. The women look comfortable and that is style, not trend.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting