This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street...rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, June 27, 2010

On the Street...rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, Paris

Comments on "On the Street...rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, Paris"

 

Blogger STREETFSN said ... (5:24 PM) : 

I love it so much !!!

 

Blogger Jennie Nguyen said ... (5:29 PM) : 

he's looks very cool!
nice

xx http://asianeyedgirl.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Sorry Scott, not a look I like very much on a man, the shorts look too much like a skirt (a kilt look I love though.)

 

Blogger Beverly. said ... (5:35 PM) : 

The hair is my favourite part.

 

Anonymous Philli said ... (5:36 PM) : 

So chic! Love the monochrome.
xxx

http://duskrising.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Carmen said ... (5:39 PM) : 

I love his attitude !
So chic .

 

Anonymous Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said ... (5:44 PM) : 

so fun! the short looks like a skirt! stylish!
But, is he really french? it's so rare to see French people like this!

 

Blogger Bianca said ... (5:48 PM) : 

what a dream


http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

 

Blogger MariaTru said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Woa! Every detail is so right: from head to toe, literary! The haircut and the shave, the white chrispy shirt and the shorts, the black socks and the withe not very strict shoes!!! I like it very much. Elegant and sporty and free...
P.S. - well, the sigarette might go...

 

Blogger amy said ... (5:52 PM) : 

très intéressant.
I normally adore black and white anything, but I think I'd like this look even better if the shorts were cut closer to the body.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Very original and fresh, but this shoes... Noooo! Like in small town in my Poland ;-)

 

Blogger Madame en noire said ... (6:01 PM) : 

WOWWWWW :)


www.lipsandpoppies.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Madame en noire said ... (6:02 PM) : 

WOWWWWW :)


www.lipsandpoppies.blogspot.com

 

Blogger MJCK said ... (6:02 PM) : 

So. Cool.
Hah, the cigarette is really funtioning as the finishing touch. Perfect!

 

Anonymous Alessandra said ... (6:02 PM) : 

His hair is my favourite part. I do like his shoes, though. Frankly, I think the shorts resemble a kilt just a little too much, although I'm a fan of the widely cut short in general.

 

Blogger Liv said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Wow. Fair play for courage. I can't say I'm crazy about it, but I think that may be because it reminds me of Elizabethan mens' wear (the silhouette of the 'shorts'), and that era just doesn't sit comfortably with me.

 

Blogger Korver said ... (6:28 PM) : 

I find it very difficult to take this fellow seriously, despite his frowning countenance.

Maybe it's the hair?

 

Blogger whatever said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Oh!Love♥

http://ohmystrangebird.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (6:42 PM) : 

His shorts are perfect - I love the silhouette

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Ming said ... (6:42 PM) : 

<3 shaved legs

 

Blogger EML said ... (6:45 PM) : 

amazing how his look is so feminine but yet he seems so masculine.
quite an impressive chap

 

Blogger Picota said ... (7:00 PM) : 

love it ¡¡¡is hot as the skinny jeans

 

Anonymous dodz said ... (7:03 PM) : 

that was awesome looks, so perfect

 

Blogger Notes From ABroad said ... (7:03 PM) : 

I agree, if it were a kilt, I would love it but the shorts are too skirty for my taste.

Other than that , muy bien ~ !

 

Blogger Eilish said ... (7:08 PM) : 

i love those shorts :)


http://faialofa.blogspot.com

 

Blogger jessica said ... (7:43 PM) : 

The proportions of his hair, sleeve rolls, and socks really put this look together.

 

Blogger Lady M said ... (8:05 PM) : 

It's cool styling.

 

Blogger FJB said ... (8:13 PM) : 

almost the little black dress not.

 

Blogger Peghah Maleknejad said ... (8:34 PM) : 

love those wide shorts, saw the look on the Prada 2011 runway.

http://threadsonskins.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous christina said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Love him. Even the shoe laces are laced in a cool way. Serious OCD..but original/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 PM) : 

beyond perfection

 

Blogger guto said ... (8:56 PM) : 

at the moment i saw him i thought "gaultier 80's", don't know how...

 

Blogger Q said ... (8:58 PM) : 

the shapes in this look are great!

 

Anonymous Malicious Mallory said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Looks effortless!

I agree that it looks very feminine yet masculine at the same time. Hard to do.

 

Blogger willi float said ... (9:08 PM) : 

digging it!
crisp white shirt, dark shades, pretty hair, sharp beard trim, smokes, shoes, pants/skirt. perfect!

theballonrouge
theballonrouge
theballonrouge

 

Anonymous Jilly said ... (9:09 PM) : 

fierce.

 

Blogger Stylison said ... (9:22 PM) : 

omg! this is so cool!

xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous The Photodiarist said ... (9:24 PM) : 

Cool. I am enjoying this photo!

 

Blogger joojaebum said ... (9:27 PM) : 

wow..!

 

Blogger ella said ... (9:27 PM) : 

amazing!

http://stripedleopard.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Emily said ... (9:46 PM) : 

I'm not sure the wide shorts are a good idea on a man as petite looking as he is. As a 4'11" woman, I know when to avoid stump-inducing silhouettes and this is STUMPTASTIC.

But his beautiful shirt and shoes and hair made me forget all about the shorts in the end.

 

Blogger yawp said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Ah, straight from the runway... and so soon! Not sure how crazy I am about the giant shorts thing.

 

Blogger *sunday* said ... (10:02 PM) : 

i love a good white shirt... its all about the cut and the material

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

Loved the look as I scrolled down, especially his hair and crisp shirt. But I got to the shorts and just lost interest. Something tells me this will be a look that people either love or loathe...no middle ground. I was so hoping to see narrow trousers, maybe even cropped a bit, but not those wide shorts.

 

Blogger Eva said ... (10:13 PM) : 

I thought that was a kilt at first. I like the look of his crisp white shirt for summer.

http://thatsjustmybag.onsugar.com/

 

Blogger Eva said ... (10:13 PM) : 

I thought that was a kilt at first. I like the look of his crisp white shirt for summer.

http://thatsjustmybag.onsugar.com/

 

Anonymous Perth Lawyers said ... (10:21 PM) : 

Wow..classic and unique.. love the looks..

 

Anonymous ionakhmad said ... (10:31 PM) : 

this short is about the next big think.. i saw it in prada.. looovez it!

 

Blogger Shelley said ... (10:31 PM) : 

This man is cool in a way that is intimidating! But I do have to say...my favorite part is the way he accessorizes his face with his choice of beard shape and hair cut. Very fierce!

 

Blogger Kiki said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Black and white...
A very strong contrast....
I like it .....

 

Blogger SONGMAKER said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Manelle Jonae!

 

Blogger Composite Art & Design said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Cool shorts :)
Love that its wide like almost skirt.

 

Blogger Shirley said ... (11:35 PM) : 

I really love it when boys can dressed nicely!
It is so rare these days to find boys like this, especially in my place, Bali, where most people only wear tshirts and shorts every single day...

stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Brittany said ... (11:54 PM) : 

So, so, so right!

 

Anonymous Kate said ... (11:58 PM) : 

i wish my hair was as obedient! the shades and the crisp white, buttoned up shirt are so inherently cool looking.

love the look from the shorts up- I'm just not digging the skort, version 2.0.

collegiatechic101.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous JoieMarie said ... (12:04 AM) : 

I love that his shorts look like he is wearing a skirt. That is a trend I look forward to catching on with men. Also it looks like this guy shaves his legs. Why not? I love his look!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 AM) : 

oh no he didn't!

 

Blogger Lee Oliveira said ... (12:47 AM) : 

Great style..
Love it.
LOx

 

Anonymous Chester Babcock said ... (12:56 AM) : 

Horrid.

 

Blogger Sylvia Etc... said ... (1:21 AM) : 

very Marc Jacobs, he looks very elegant with the skirt actually, a sort of japanese feeling to the look

www.sylviaetc.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (1:24 AM) : 

Reminds me of Bill Cunningham's On The Street video this past week. Nice.

 

Blogger ProprPostur said ... (1:56 AM) : 

So basic but yet so Amazing !

proprpostur.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:04 AM) : 

Ooo la la...Very different. I would think that Mr. Beckham would try this look xx

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 AM) : 

This hat / hair?! Look very nice ... when are you coming to Geneva?

 

Blogger paristempslibre said ... (2:42 AM) : 

oh tu te rapproches de chez moi!
j'aimerais tellement te croiser dans une rue!

 

Blogger M said ... (2:53 AM) : 

He looks good and I'm so in love with his shoes but why did he use to shave his legs? They look like meat carrots.

But hey, his style is great!

 

Blogger KD said ... (2:59 AM) : 

i love that shirt buttoned all the way up!!! the wide shorts gave it some kind of quirk too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:01 AM) : 

luv it!! this inspires me

 

Anonymous John Wesley said ... (3:01 AM) : 

Errr--Uhhh... Not sure wearing clothes that make one uptight (or take oneself too seriously), is ever a good idea.

Honestly, at first glance, I thought the hair was a French beret!

But the white shirt is elegant. And rolled-up sleeves are always preferable to a short-sleeved dress shirt.

--JW

 

Blogger couragehappiness said ... (3:18 AM) : 

Love how he plays with the gender norms! Really excited to see this. He's got it going on, and he's hot :)

 

Blogger couragehappiness said ... (3:19 AM) : 

Ah--I thought it WAS a skirt. I would like it *slightly* more if it in fact was. Still great though :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 AM) : 

Oh no, I am sorry. Still can't get over this: guy wearing a type of skirt-thing. Disagree on the hair too. This a look that will soon be forgotten. Or so I hope...

 

Blogger MELISSA Z. said ... (4:14 AM) : 

I don't like this look so much but he's incredible without doubts!

www.abitoffashion.com

 

Anonymous Alizée G. said ... (4:58 AM) : 

Wahou, il est magnifique !
Bisous, bisous, Alizée G.
http://alizee-gaie.blogspot.com

 

Blogger TheStreetFashion5xpro said ... (5:23 AM) : 

I love this style...nice pict

 

Anonymous Blackcowboy said ... (5:24 AM) : 

how cool is that?? I love men wearing other stuff than the normal one. More people should dare to be different.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 AM) : 

Absolutely love his hair, I wonder if he goes to an old fashioned barber shop to get it done?
http://www.salonbusiness.co.uk/pages/case-studies/back-in-barberstyle

 

Anonymous CROATOR.NET said ... (5:54 AM) : 

Can't resist man in a skirt!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:01 AM) : 

i hate almots everything about this one. from the super camp haircut and shave to the attitude. From the buttoned up shirt to the skirt (everyone seems to think these are shorts, i just see a skirt), to the cigarette, the shaved legs and those stupid shoes. He looks like a total ass.

 

Anonymous proletarian Great Gatsby said ... (6:04 AM) : 

Not for me bur i like it.I love so much black & white.I'm never tired of these combination.

 

Anonymous Jennie said ... (6:10 AM) : 

The way he holds the cigarette completes the look beautifully!

 

Blogger iida said ... (6:30 AM) : 

I just... love it. I won't dissect my reasons for loving it, I just do. Unconditionally. Madly. Oh, the simplicity and the sublime coolness.

 

Blogger s t y l i s h m u s e said ... (6:47 AM) : 

He could be a younger version of Karl Lagerfeld. Although his look seems perfect (everything is in black or white) there's something missing.

http://stylishmuse.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Maya said ... (6:55 AM) : 

really great look, but shoes... naaan

 

Blogger beths said ... (8:04 AM) : 

Pepe LePew?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 AM) : 

His collar is so perfectly standing and neatly buttoned up--I love it. :D

 

Anonymous Holly said ... (8:30 AM) : 

Loathe. Totally "stumptastic" (love that!) but it's the combination of uptight collar button with bare legs that I hate. It's like it's business up top, casual at the bottom. So of the moment I missed it (but I'm not sorry).

 

Blogger Liz S said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Yep, I think he's great. Glad that some men push the boundaries--not that it's pushed very far here--classic black and white, standard nice shirt, shorts, wayfarers--that's all very mainstream.

The only push I see is the width and cut of the shorts--but this could be the angle of the photo. I am sure some of the old African safari movies from maybe the 40s/50s? had men wearing very wide skirt-like safari shorts.

Shaved/waxed legs and bodies are the go these days with many boys in school here in Sydney--it doesn't seem new or strange anymore. It depends on what look you're trying to achieve or what look your "born with".

The only thing I'd throw out is the siggy--for such a refined crisp look the smell would not work.

 

Blogger Barbara von Enger said ... (9:18 AM) : 

The epitome of the modern French dandy! The shorts are a big surprise for the eyes. After that crisp white shirt the viewer expects trousers, not shorts.
Excellent element of surprise!
That is what fashion is all about;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 AM) : 

hi from Italy
just when the picture is loading in parts starting from the down it seems lik a girl picture, with the legs that didn't show any fuzziness that can be seen.
Then othe half upper image it is a boy as usual.
So i guess it is a picture 50% woman and 50% man: personally i does not know many men that shave their legs.
Overall a hurting image done with majestic touch!

bye

PAO

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Love.... from the neck up

 

Anonymous Wulf said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Exudes tight control without the quality of being uptight, (though a bit of the Japanese school girl with those socks wore like that).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 AM) : 

i like this look, but if the shorts were maybe chino shorts the look would be better. i have looked for crisp white shirts everywhere with no luck. dont get me wrong i have found some, but i feel as if i get the schoolboy look instead of classic and chic. anyone haves any suggestins of where he got that? thanks

 

Blogger Notes From ABroad said ... (10:14 AM) : 

lol ... I showed this photo to a friend and said What do you think ?
He said why is he wearing an apron ? lol .. Those shorts just don't cut it .
I have now decided I am not loving the little white shoes either.

 

Blogger Catharina Pavitschitz said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I really love it!!!

http://cathipavitschitz.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:28 AM) : 

He looks like those bossy girls who would knock you over in gym in high school.

 

Blogger brightlightsbigcity said ... (11:00 AM) : 

why boys should be allowed to wear skirts to school.

http://watermelonfeet.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Super cool. Like others I love the play on masculine/feminine. Paris really is the epicenter of style and creativity.

 

Blogger Gary said ... (1:03 PM) : 

It doesn't work for me. It's to much of a hard work. He spent to much time creating his style and it doesn't look natural. I love the black and white, but the serious face is to hard for me, as well as the realy too graphic outfit. It's certainly different (though I see a few other men with the same kind of style at the moment in Paris), but I don't like the attitude.

Yet, I understand that you chose to make a picture of him as he definitly stands out.

http://lestroismots.blogspot.com/

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

I guess it's good, the French avant garde thing going on. I have a problem with men who button up their shirts all the way to the top, I wish he'd unbutton a couple.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 PM) : 

Awesome shot, for some reason he reminds me of a better version of Keanu Reeves (^_^)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:58 PM) : 

for me, he will look better without socks

 

Blogger KM said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Above the waist: yes. Below the knees: yes. I'm not sure what I think about the introduction of this baggy-short thing. It's apparently coming into high fashion, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best idea anyone has ever come up with.

 

Anonymous Marta said ... (3:32 PM) : 

This look is so cute until you get to the shoes. They mess up the look to me. Cool concept though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:54 PM) : 

I must say that I am not feeling this look...it seems too avant-garde. Its message to the world is: don't come near me...too studied, too much of a winking reference to other fashion people.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

He has the Marc Jacobs thing going.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Can anyone tell me what wayfarers model he is wearing because I'm confused.It looks like the 2140 901 but the down edges are bit squared whereas the ones I've bought are more rounded!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:57 PM) : 

I'll take Milano - with a dash of sex.

Elaine

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

If not for that tiny little dot of light in the middle, I'd have thought "dude in skirt". Instead, I'm thinking "dude in coulottes"...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 PM) : 

attitude as accessory. maybe he's trying to make up for the silhouette

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:47 PM) : 

hah! Love it. Very interesting, brave without having to do the actual deed of wearing a skirt (you know, just in case it's windy) Very cool.

 

Anonymous Ian said ... (11:47 PM) : 

I love the wide shorts and the shirt. Shorts X kilt= Skolts? Shilts? Sholts? I liked the ones Prada presented. Dislike the shoes and silly 80's hair.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:51 AM) : 

Wish he were wearing a utilikilt an inch or two longer than those shorts... but I love the way he's playing the severe (hair, shirt, black-and-white) off the silly (goofy shoes and socks, defuzzed calves).

 

Anonymous FvaD. said ... (2:03 AM) : 

The Marc Jacobs effect !

 

Blogger thwany said ... (2:25 AM) : 

love the simplicty

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 AM) : 

I've been reflecting on the presence of people smoking in your pictures for a while, only now do I feel like commenting, as I find it really bothersome.
It's not the fact that people are smoking that bothers me, but rather that it contributes to the never ending idea that smoking equals being stylish.
Somehow the pictures tend to portray the cigarette as a fashion accessory, as if it were a hat or a scarf, and it's kind of twisted. Showing someone smoking in a movie is very different from portraying someone smoking in a fashion magazine or on a blog like yours.

I'm well aware that the people you meet on the street have a life of their own and do what they please, and that you choose to depict them as they are, but by showing them holding a cigarette while describing their amazing style, I feel like it conveys the wrong message.

The fact is that smoking isn't cool and whether you like it or not, what you show your readers has an effect on how they act live their lives.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM) : 

he's actually greek and he's actually incredibly stylish at all times! oh and he's the nicest guy ever! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:17 AM) : 

Aw soory,I felt he look like stranger><
but he is so lovely!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:06 AM) : 

is this a skirt or a pair of short pants? But regardless, love this look, it's kind of smart and at the same time there is a sophisticated vibe there.

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Criteriamour said ... (4:09 AM) : 

This looks very self-conscious.

 

Blogger Yoshi said ... (5:06 AM) : 

his style and attitude are so cool

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 AM) : 

Sorry, but this is a 'thumbs down' case for me. Too much effort, too much 'arrangement'. And this icy expression...nah! I'd love to see a more playful version of it. A little bit of wit...

 

Blogger Conversely Visible said ... (10:02 AM) : 

This is fantastic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

agree with those criticizing the giant skort shorts. what's up with that? saw them in the prada collection too. thumbs down.

 

Blogger ITSOLA said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Love!



http://itsola.blogspot.com
http://www.shopitsola.com/

 

Blogger the nickel fit said ... (4:37 PM) : 

sockless being the trend, i'm glad he thought otherwise.

 

Blogger Semone said ... (4:46 PM) : 

He's too cool for school! ya dig?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 AM) : 

It looks like he donned his little sister's school uniform. Truly terrible imo.

 

Blogger Karina said ... (3:32 AM) : 

Sart, i'm going to tailor tomorrow to get myself the same short he was wearing (only i want a shorter version). Thanks to keep giving me inspirations ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 AM) : 

No thank you. I hope this skirty shorts for men look doesn't make it across the pond. It's unnerving! Shoes seem ok, shirt is meh, hair is gross. Who holds their cigarette like that?

 

Blogger Román Iglesias said ... (5:55 PM) : 

I'm not prepared for skirts

http://coolneeded.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 AM) : 

Oh for God's Sake! And that goes for most of the above guys... :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Ditto with "anonymous said"-- this is a silly outfit and the haircut is ridiculous, I would never take someone seriously with a beret hair style. So tired of people that compensate with a "look at me" getup in place of a real fashion sense

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Wow, way out there! Bombay britches, got to love them. He is very 80's, a continuing theme for months now. Either this, or my head has been in the proverbial sand and we have been revisiting the 80's for the past three seasons. Even though monochromatic is MY THING I think this guy is a bit too extreme. He is too pale to be wearing such a starkly white shirt and the same with the britches. He needs a bit of color somewhere. The whole thing is pale instead of crisp which is probably what he was going for.

 

Blogger JSHayes said ... (6:32 PM) : 

Very "precious." Not cute at all.

 

Blogger Michael Joseph Owens said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Big guys look good in kilts. Thin reeds less so.

 

Blogger Zbarsky said ... (4:36 AM) : 

not down for this ensemble but an outstanding image none the less

 

Blogger Natalka said ... (7:06 AM) : 

THAT is courage. I love it.

www.pashionnista.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:04 AM) : 

This is so edgy! I positively died when i saw this! I think,however, without the cigarette and blank expression the look would be highly over-stated.

 

Blogger carrieitly said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Photo-worthy but, no, no, no.

I have a photo of my grandmother in that outfit circa 1937.

 

Blogger David Anaya Maya said ... (4:52 PM) : 

amo a este chico.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 AM) : 

from the waist down he looks like a japanese schoolgirl.

 

Blogger A La Mode said ... (10:27 AM) : 

LOVE this

 

Anonymous chic said ... (9:41 AM) : 

amuuusssing... I wonder if this will ever become mainstream... heehehehe

 

Anonymous Ives He said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I love it. The shorts are very Prada SS2011. Love the silhouette.
http://iveshe.tumblr.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Nice post.

I say,
The emphasis of a barber school's education is to teach the essentials of providing hair and skin services for men. They often learn to perform razor styling, hair cutting and coloring, blow drying, foam shaves, steam facials, and facial massages.
Using a good hair salon is key to great hair care. But how do you select the right hair salon from the many choices available?
You can do to guarantee that you always receive the best hair cuts, latest professional techniques and stellar service is to choose the right hair salon. Granted, that is easier said than done. With hair salons on practically every street corner, narrowing down your options to find the right salon can be confusing.
http://kisnersbarbersalon.com

 

Blogger 82Brute said ... (8:56 AM) : 

I keep thinking of Christopher Guest. In fact, I think their next movie should be a send up of the fashion industry.

 

Anonymous to mi pi said ... (2:19 PM) : 

So great

 

Anonymous Jackson said ... (2:32 AM) : 

I notice that you do take photos with smokers, in the act of smoking. It's true that there is an understood element of glamour or je ne sais pas about a cigarette, perhaps, I think because of the way it makes the hand contort, or force the forearm or arm into a pose, but surely we can learn to see a smokeless world?

I think here it detracts from the purity of form. Pity, because the pleated short and perfectly parted hair is such a striking force in this pic.

You bring the whole world to people.

 

Anonymous Marc said ... (10:30 AM) : 

This is not great. The skirt has got to go or converted into balloon pants.

 

Blogger Lori said ... (12:51 PM) : 

i like it so much. it is a kinda marc jacobs style. so damn hot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:14 PM) : 

love thisss

 

Anonymous The Elusive Yeti said ... (6:04 AM) : 

I love a man who knows how to cross-dress.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting